Hey Bros, this is Dawg

Dawg

Hey it is good to be here with some bros, some good bros who like good music. I am a Mexican american who grew up loving Morrisey. To me he was the ultimate symbol of machismo, like James Dean but with better songs. He has gotten me thru some bad times, sometimes when I think of my divorce I listen to "There is a Light That Never Goes Out" and it makes me sad to think of my 6 kids who I don't see any more, but still better somehow. :)

it is good to be here,I look forward to talking to you bros, it is good to know the door to Morriseys world goes both ways...some times you can enter, sometimes you get kicked out, sometimes the door swings both ways...and I have walked through that door. Thanks bros :beer:

yo-dawg-i-hrd-you-like-to-hide-in-your-attic.jpg

This shit gets me nowhere.

Crystal bro, what does that mean.

- - - Updated - - -

I have stomach problems, The SmiTHS make them feel better. That is all I want to say. :)

My ex wife Brenda gave me a hard time about liking Moz

Hey bros,

So I have been a big fan of the Smiths and morissey for almost 30 years. In high school I used to wear a pomp ado and roll cigarettes up in my sleeve to be like him, so my wife (now my ex) knows I am a big fan since high school.

KNEW I am a big fan bros :)

Basically we had a few kids and I worked as a webmaster on a bunch of sites (I sold one for $1500 once) and one day I woke up my third son because I was blasting VIVA HATE on a saturday morning.

Get this bros, she took my CD and broke it in half and threw it at me, told me to grow up and went to take care of third son.

SO what would you do? For me it was the last straw of many straws. I looked at the front door, it was swinging both ways. In or out? I decided to walk out bros, and never went back.

Now when she calls looking for child support I order a copy of VIVA HATE off of amazon, and when I get it I hit it with a hammer into six pieces...one for each of our children.

Then I put it in a envelope marked child support and send it to her with a big smiley face on the back :)

VIVA MORRISEY bros :)

I thought this place would be full of more welcoming bros, after all it is all about the music. Oh well I guess every site I have ever run is full of a-holes, I know how it goes. :)

How much do you bros pay for VIP/Gold memberships here.

I'm not reading this. Forced green is a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom