Here's some random thing to read!

Do you seriously just spend your day googling "wonky eye"?
Why on Christ's green earth did you post this bizarrely intimate look into a random family's life from 2006?

No I do not spend my day googling wonky eye! It's just my interest!

"Wonky eye" is not an interest. Saying that "wonky eye" is an interest is like saying that autism is an interest. Bicycling, bestiality - those are interests. Your "wonky eye" obsession borders on disturbing.

Do you seriously just spend your day googling "wonky eye"?
Why on Christ's green earth did you post this bizarrely intimate look into a random family's life from 2006?

tumblr_m14i1qe3VP1qz97bf.gif

So is there something wrong with me???

No one here is judging you or being cruel to you, at least not sincerely. But as noted by others, you've got to take a step back and look at the bulk of your threads...this one being the prime example. Your contributions here range the gamut from being whimsically random to off-puttingly bizarre. And that's fine, but expect some strange looks from the crowd as you pass by.

I mean, hey, if you enjoy wonky eyes, have at it. But when you celebrate your esoteric obsessions on a public webforum, and a Morrissey-devoted one at that, you are gonna have to expect some occasionally less than positive responses.

No one here knows you personally so no one is in a position to definitively say there's something "wrong" with you. And other than ribbing, in fun, I doubt too many people here are interested in mocking you, or hurting your feelings. But at this point, yeah, you've got Solo's collective crazydar pretty much in the red.

Back
Top Bottom