heaven knows i'm miserable now by Andrew Collins

L

L

just started reading this book written by the very talented mr Collins,it's a very witty ,funny, coming of age story (collins's own) of a smiths fan growing up in the 80's , do yourselves a favour and read it.

> just started reading this book written by the very talented mr
> Collins,it's a very witty ,funny, coming of age story (collins's own) of a
> smiths fan growing up in the 80's , do yourselves a favour and read it.

I know what you mean Linda. I bought it, read the first few pages, left it on the table, and my missus picked it up and read it in two nights. I picked it back up and read it through, and it is surprisingly good. Much better than "Where Did It All Go Right"

Sk.

> I know what you mean Linda. I bought it, read the first few pages, left it
> on the table, and my missus picked it up and read it in two nights. I
> picked it back up and read it through, and it is surprisingly good. Much
> better than "Where Did It All Go Right"

> Sk.

i got where did it go right too ,but i was too tempted to start with heaven knows... but it doesn't matter because i gather they're not too chronological.
check "the day the music died" on radio 2 ,there's always a mention of moz or the smiths ,it used to be on thursday nights just before mark radcliff ,very funny.

I posted a review of this book the other month or so ago. It's a terrible book. Utter crap to be honest. Collins student days were unremarkable. He did nothing different from thousands of other students. The fact that some publisher paid him money to write about it puzzles me. Sorry L but it's a woeful read.