Harry Hill & The Caterers - First Of The Gang To Die

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Sorry if this has been posted before, I'm dim...and it only happened a few weeks ago. At the Half Moon, Putney.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's nice that he seems to like Morrissey.

I didn't care for this myself, as music or as comedy.

"I feel faint... Get me an ambulance..." Hilarious!

From the Wikipedia entry on Harry Hill.

In 2003, he was listed in The Observer as one of the 50 funniest acts in British comedy. In a 2005 poll to find The Comedian's Comedian, he was voted amongst the top 50 comedy acts ever by fellow comedians and comedy insiders.[1] In 2007 he was voted number five on Channel 4's hundred greatest stand-ups. On 13 December 2006, he won two Highland Spring British Comedy Awards, over the favourites Ant and Dec, which Harry made light of in his acceptance speeches.[2] In 2008 he won two Baftas and another in 2009 for best Entertainment Performance. Also lately in 2009 he won 2 British Comedy Awards, making it his 6th award.

Had you half a clue, jamescagney, you'd know that HH is a huge admirer of Morrissey. Had you a sense of humor, you would find this funny.

Hilarious indeed...

From the Wikipedia entry on Harry Hill.

In 2003, he was listed in The Observer as one of the 50 funniest acts in British comedy. In a 2005 poll to find The Comedian's Comedian, he was voted amongst the top 50 comedy acts ever by fellow comedians and comedy insiders.[1] In 2007 he was voted number five on Channel 4's hundred greatest stand-ups. On 13 December 2006, he won two Highland Spring British Comedy Awards, over the favourites Ant and Dec, which Harry made light of in his acceptance speeches.[2] In 2008 he won two Baftas and another in 2009 for best Entertainment Performance. Also lately in 2009 he won 2 British Comedy Awards, making it his 6th award.

Had you half a clue, jamescagney, you'd know that HH is a huge admirer of Morrissey. Had you a sense of humor, you would find this funny.

Hilarious indeed...

You don't need to post that, I've read that before. I did mention that he likes Morrissey, guess you missed that.

Appeal to majority... He's a funny person, so obviously everything he says and does is funny to everyone in all nations. Indeed...

You appear to believe that sense of humor is universal, that a person funny in Britain will be funny in all other countries. Doesn't work that way...

But then your gang thinks that "stfu" and the same tired Whitney Houston gif posted ad nauseum are worthy of :rofl: and :highfive:. So no, I don't have a lot of respect for your "sense of humor," if you insist on calling it that. From what I know of you, I'm not at all surprised you think making fun of someone's collapse and hospital stay to be funny.

And WHY do you enjoy coming up behind me in every thread, arguing about everything I say? You don't find this dull and boring at all? It's certainly not funny, clever or interesting on your part. It just makes you look like a troll, and not a very clever one. I really find it beyond credibility that you could honestly disagree with every sentence I utter. You're either lying, or contrary, or both.

It's about time someone told you that people who don't agree with you might not necessarily be wrong. The world is big enough for more than one uniform opinion, and good thing too. If everyone thought exactly like you, that would be pretty uninspired.

Last edited:
There's an easy way to win the argument. Simply go and change his Wikipedia entry to say something like "Harry Whoever is an unfunny piece of shit who waves his right arm up and down for three minutes and calls it a Morrissey impression."

That drummer's got the Kevin Eubanks fake-laughing down pat. I think fake-laughter counts so much more when it's a black guy doing it, though.

One day Weird Al will hit Britain. You guys'll love him.

You don't need to post that, I've read that before. I did mention that he likes Morrissey, guess you missed that.

Appeal to majority... He's a funny person, so obviously everything he says and does is funny to everyone in all nations. Indeed...

You appear to believe that sense of humor is universal, that a person funny in Britain will be funny in all other countries. Doesn't work that way...

But then your gang thinks that "stfu" and the same tired Whitney Houston gif posted ad nauseum are worthy of :rofl: and :highfive:. So no, I don't have a lot of respect for your "sense of humor," if you insist on calling it that. From what I know of you, I'm not at all surprised you think making fun of someone's collapse and hospital stay to be funny.

And WHY do you enjoy coming up behind me in every thread, arguing about everything I say? You don't find this dull and boring at all? It's certainly not funny, clever or interesting on your part. It just makes you look like a troll, and not a very clever one. I really find it beyond credibility that you could honestly disagree with every sentence I utter. You're either lying, or contrary, or both.

It's about time someone told you that people who don't agree with you might not necessarily be wrong. The world is big enough for more than one uniform opinion, and good thing too. If everyone thought exactly like you, that would be pretty uninspired.

Was that one of your "humorous" posts or a serious one?

I can't tell the difference.

Maybe you could put a capital H if it's funny or an S if it's serious at the start of your posts, just so people, call them my "gang" if it pleases you, can differentiate. :thumb:

Was that one of your "humorous" posts or a serious one?

I can't tell the difference.

Maybe you could put a capital H if it's funny or an S if it's serious at the start of your posts, just so people, call them my "gang" if it pleases you, can differentiate. :thumb:

Same back atcha. I've looked for funny posts of yours, haven't found a one. Mainly you're just mean-spirited.

''I've fainted.....someone get an ambulance.....'':lbf:
Was then expecting a cup of water to come flying over!:D

Jukebox Jury

Sorry if this has been posted before, I'm dim...and it only happened a few weeks ago. At the Half Moon, Putney.

Peter

I hadn't seen this, so ta' very much for posting.
Harry Hill, well, he's managed to make me snort none stop with laughter yet again.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name-calling again, I see;you're pretty good at that.

"Mean spirited" is name calling?? :confused: :thumb: You don't really believe that. Nor do you really care about name calling.

No, I simply believe the below is, as a point of fact, mean spirited and belongs in the Pigsty, not here. Changing the thread subject back to me, yet again...

I guess it's nice that he seems to like Morrissey. I didn't care for this myself, as music or as comedy.

Had you half a clue, jamescagney, you'd know that HH is a huge admirer of Morrissey. Had you a sense of humor, you would find this funny. Hilarious indeed...

Last edited:
"Mean spirited" is name calling?? :confused: :thumb: You don't really believe that. Nor do you really care about name calling.
What I believe or care about name calling is not something I'll be lectured on by you, jamescagney.

No, I simply believe the below is, as a point of fact, mean spirited and belongs in the Pigsty, not here. Changing the thread subject back to me, yet again...

The thread subject was still Harry Hill & The Caterers - First Of The Gang To Die last time I looked.

BTW, I see other people find the video amusing. Hmmmm....

BTW, I see other people find the video amusing. Hmmmm....

Hmmmmm, and three people in the thread also don't think much of it, and said so without insulting anyone. Hmmmmm. Hmmmm.

You felt the need to insult jamescagney after he offered his opinion of the video, and you're now giving yourself carpal tunnel syndrome carrying on with him in umpteen other threads. Hmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmm, and three people in the thread also don't think much of it, and said so without insulting anyone. Hmmmmm. Hmmmm.

You felt the need to insult jamescagney after he offered his opinion of the video, and you're now giving yourself carpal tunnel syndrome carrying on with him in umpteen other threads. Hmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Amazing timing, IanK87!

Are you psychic?

Back
Top Bottom