Harry Hill, Jo Brand, Morrissey, Cooking....

I am a Ghost

I noticed this TV show whilst reading the free Metro newspaper on my way to work this morning. Ye Gods......

BBC2

A Taste of My Life
Mon 9 Jun, 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm 30mins

Nigel Slater explores the lives of celebrities through their experiences of food.

Jo Brand talks about her rebellious teenage years, her attitudes to men, the perils of stand-up and how she hopes to be remembered as a National Disgrace rather than a National Treasure.

Jo's comic chum Harry Hill challenges her to bake a cake while dressed as Morrissey, and Jo's mum cooks her favourite pie from her, while remembering the young Jo's mealtime behaviour.

I noticed this TV show whilst reading the free Metro newspaper on my way to work this morning. Ye Gods......

BBC2

A Taste of My Life
Mon 9 Jun, 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm 30mins

Nigel Slater explores the lives of celebrities through their experiences of food.

Jo Brand talks about her rebellious teenage years, her attitudes to men, the perils of stand-up and how she hopes to be remembered as a National Disgrace rather than a National Treasure.

Jo's comic chum Harry Hill challenges her to bake a cake while dressed as Morrissey, and Jo's mum cooks her favourite pie from her, while remembering the young Jo's mealtime behaviour.

Nice - I'm recording this.

Peter

Is anyone watching this?

At the begining of the show, Jo's wearing a hideous wig pretending as Morrissey! :D

I am watching.
I love Jo Brand, this programme would be perfect without Harry Hill.

I was impressed by the Morrissey wig!

Harry is a true and loyal fan.

"As you know Jo, I am a huge fan of Morrissey, and I'd like you to bake me a cake dressed as Morrissey"

It's a bit of a lame wig - half Elvis, half Lazytown. Did you see the gladioli landing in the mixing bowl?:D

Peter

Harry is a true and loyal fan.

"As you know Jo, I am a huge fan of Morrissey, and I'd like you to bake me a cake dressed as Morrissey"

It's a bit of a lame wig - half Elvis, half Lazytown. Did you see the gladioli landing in the mixing bowl?:D

Peter

Russell Brand must be jealous!
Look forward to seeing him on this show sometime soon. :D

Aw bless them. That was funny.

I respect Harry Hill as a Morrissey fan, but he is a Morrissey fan I do not like!

Yes, I saw the gladioli in the bowl. I like the fact that no one actually commented on her dressing up as Morrissey and they just got on with the cake baking, I thought that was funny.

Am I right in thinking Jo is a Morrissey fan too?

I respect Harry Hill as a Morrissey fan, but he is a Morrissey fan I do not like!

Yes, I saw the gladioli in the bowl. I like the fact that no one actually commented on her dressing up as Morrissey and they just got on with the cake baking, I thought that was funny.

Am I right in thinking Jo is a Morrissey fan too?

Yep, Jo is also a fan.
Someone reported that she's writing a book of a Morrissey fan, possibly fiction.

I believe that she is a Moz fan, my question however is "Does Moz eat cake and if so what kind?"
:)

...and I would have provided a link to the Wikipedia definition but I am not as "with it" as yous lot

Your both wrong. He loves nothing more than a good old Manchester Tart.

Incidentally, my grandma used to buy a quarter of Pomfret cakes off Barbaras on Chorley Market if I was a bit "egg-bound" as a child.

Back
Top Bottom