Harry Hill has just sang I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris on TV Burp just now

Absolutely brilliant!
For my fellow Granada land dwellers it's now the news, then that excruciatingly unfunny Al Murray thing, then Mr Harry H Hill afterwards!
I'm going to record it again, just for the hell of it!

PMSL at Paris Hilton and her different coloured legs too!

Been looking for this on YouTube but not posted anywhere yet! :(

Absolutely brilliant!
For my fellow Granada land dwellers it's now the news, then that excruciatingly unfunny Al Murray thing, then Mr Harry H Hill afterwards!
I'm going to record it again, just for the hell of it!

PMSL at Paris Hilton and her different coloured legs too!

Been looking for this on YouTube but not posted anywhere yet! :(

and followed by Spinal Tap!:rock:

Jukebox Jury

Aceness! But I have to be up at 6am :(
Have seen Spinal Tap many many times tho!

"well, it's one louder isn't it...it's not ten"
"why don't you just make ten louder..."
"...this one goes up to eleven"

:lbf:

I saw this too. It was most unexpected adn quite funny! This on a day when I was watching a repeat of Only Fools and Horses (The one where Rodney goes out with a 'posh sort') and 'Ask'. Comes on in the Cafe in the Background.

I must sort out this Moz obsession - Im finding him everywhere!

"a Royal Flush" is the episode, must have seen it 1000 times but never noticed ask in the background, shall have to investigate

HAHA that was quite funny, love tv burp

I saw this too. It was most unexpected adn quite funny! This on a day when I was watching a repeat of Only Fools and Horses (The one where Rodney goes out with a 'posh sort') and 'Ask'. Comes on in the Cafe in the Background.

I must sort out this Moz obsession - Im finding him everywhere!

Oh yes, I remember that Only Fools episode. Del Boy ends up embarrassing Rodney. It's a shame they ruined Only Fools & Horses with them three 'new' episodes in which they went bankrupt.

Back
Top Bottom