Harry Hill has been asked to scrap Smiths medley from his album

Much like the final days of The Beatles, we'll never really know the full and true story of why The Smiths ended.

Though I suspect Marr just thought... f*** it, I'm off.

...and when he f***ed off, he sucked! I thought he left to find an actual better band than The Smiths! If I had left The Smiths and found The The and Electronic, I'd have gone "f*** this, I'll ring Morrissey back up"

Yeah...I wish they had, we'd certainly have a few more Smiths albums to listen to haha!

Ehh? They're not The Smiths, they're Morrissey albums and none of The Smiths members contributed towards Kill Uncle or Viva Hate, they only contributed toward Bona Drag and Marr wasn't there for that...still they're good albums tho!

You know... Harry's so funny that seems to be really unfair his "cover" has been forced-asked for being removed.

What amuses me about this is how little heat Johnny is copping for this. If Morrissey had objected it would have been covered by a lot more news outlets all carrying either the Pope of Mope or Miserable Now type headlines.

Johnny really does get to fly under the radar with this stuff. Most notably of course the court case. People forget the judge found against BOTH Morrissey and Marr and yet Morrissey pretty much carried the can for it.

Oh well, it is what it is I guess. I think Harry's idea of The Smiths sung in the style of a club singer, whoops! I meant George Formby, isn't a bad one, I just wish he'd chosen something other than Miserable. I'm kinda over that song.

What amuses me about this is how little heat Johnny is copping for this. If Morrissey had objected it would have been covered by a lot more news outlets all carrying either the Pope of Mope or Miserable Now type headlines.

Johnny really does get to fly under the radar with this stuff. Most notably of course the court case. People forget the judge found against BOTH Morrissey and Marr and yet Morrissey pretty much carried the can for it.

Oh well, it is what it is I guess. I think Harry's idea of The Smiths sung in the style of a club singer, whoops! I meant George Formby, isn't a bad one, I just he'd chosen something other than Miserable. I'm kinda over that song.

People talk about Morrissey and the court case (and less than Miz himself talks about it) and not Marr because Marr paid up and didn't spend 10 years appealing to everyone including the European Human Rights commission trying to get it overturned. What moz doesn't get is that law has nothing to do with justice. The ruling may have been legally correct an hideously unjust at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom