Happy Christmas !

J

Johnny Donnelly

Hi,

Just a quick message to wish all in the Moz community a very Happy Christmas.After a 7 year hiatus it's been an amazing year for Morrissey and he's given us an album to be proud of and the first 2 singles at the very least rank alongside anything he has ever done.

Gutted at missing Earl's Court but I hope everyone making their way there has a great time.

It's been great meeting up with fans from the discussion board at gigs this year and especially nice to see the continued enthusiasm of the Scottish Crew for all things Moz.You know who you are

I've looked out some nice Moz/Smiths shirts for wearing in Australia so hopefully will bump into some more fans.

Above all I wish every one a very happy 2005,

Johnny

> Hi,

> Just a quick message to wish all in the Moz community a very Happy
> Christmas.After a 7 year hiatus it's been an amazing year for Morrissey
> and he's given us an album to be proud of and the first 2 singles at the
> very least rank alongside anything he has ever done.

> Gutted at missing Earl's Court but I hope everyone making their way there
> has a great time.

> It's been great meeting up with fans from the discussion board at gigs
> this year and especially nice to see the continued enthusiasm of the
> Scottish Crew for all things Moz.You know who you are

> I've looked out some nice Moz/Smiths shirts for wearing in Australia so
> hopefully will bump into some more fans.

> Above all I wish every one a very happy 2005,

> Johnny

Thanks for that! Nice to see something positive posted on here every once in awhile.

It really has been an incredible year, hasn't it? The highlight for me would either be that once in a lifetime show at Paisley (practically like having Moz sing in your living room!), or the MEN gig for its sheer enthusiasm. And I've also met some great people this year. Can't wait to see what 2005 has in store for us!

Back
Top Bottom