Happy Birthday Jesus!

I know your mother died and your father was absent but surely someone must have told you it is wrong to lie?

The christians at large cannot be blamed for being brain washed and not knowing about anything pre christianity but at the same time we live in times where all knowledge is a click or two away.

To find someone in 2019 that still links Christmas with Jesus as that was the beginning and the initial reason for this celebration is just ridiculous.

I guess for people from viking countries it is easier to understand the origin.

maine-coon-1027273_960_720.jpg

oops, instead of the teepee pic, this emerged. i'll try it again later.
the cat looks a bit appalled to be picked up by that handsome man. a bit of an unwarranted reaction, I must say.

The actual birthdate of Jesus is still debated and questioned by many. Christmas is one of few celebrations that the church managed to find a fixed date for. More tricky with things like Easter.

The non christian population had to be lured into church somehow so the church adopted the pagan rituals and fine tuned them a bit as a way to make more money which is all they care about.

They are satans people and follow a book that clearly states they will have to wait in line to enter heaven cause who has first option?

The jews of course!

Svenskakyrkan-2.jpg

The Swedish Church's membership statistics show that the church has lost nearly one million members since 2008. The declining number of members believes representatives are mainly due to people dying - however, it is unclear how many who have actively left. The low interest in the Swedish Church, in turn, means that churches are closed down and in some cases converted to mosques.

Social news has on several occasions noted how the Swedish Church becomes everything with left-wing radicalism and engages in asylum activism. Just a couple of weeks ago , we reported how a church in Pajala had lent its premises to conduct a Muslim prayer call.

READ ALSO: Muslim prayer call in Swedish Church: "Curious about what other beliefs can bring"

Another number of examples are how churches hide illegal immigrants from the police's internal alien checks and the execution of deportation decisions. Furthermore, a left-wing extreme climate sector has been funded , arranged with subsistence for beggar bosses, campaigned with bell rings for Afghan migrants without asylum reasons and also had a support concert for IS-children's right to come to Sweden.

Ska%CC%88rmavbild-2019-09-04-kl.-08.45.21-640x276.png

A Twitter post published by the Swedish Church in 2018.

Strong race in the number of members
We have taken a closer look at the Church of Sweden's statistics on the members to see how the number has changed in recent years. The Church makes clear in its account that the change in the number of members between two different times can be explained by three different net calculations:

1) Generational change: More or fewer children are baptized compared to how many members die.

2) Entrance / exit net: More or fewer actively enter the Swedish Church (entry of people who are 12 years or older, unbaptized children) compared to how many actively leave.

3) Relocation Net: How many members move to or from a geographical area (not shown in the table below but explain the remaining membership change).

The church is careful to point out that immigration to Sweden is increasing the population, which means that the percentage of the population who are church members is falling. But besides that detail, the fact remains that the church has lost a total of 852,710 members during the period 2008-2018.

svenskakyrkan22.jpg

Svenskakyrkan3.jpg

The Swedish Church claims that it is deceased
The local newspaper Mitti has recently spoken with the center-partisan church pastor Jerker Alsterlund in west Stockholm to hear how it is going to reduce the number of members. He states that the loss in the number of members nationally is not mainly due to people leaving the church but because they are deceased and new ones are not added.

- There is a nationally implied fact that the biggest reason we are reducing is not that people are leaving but people are dying. But then there are many fewer who are baptized and join. Spånga-Kista is also a multicultural congregation where many belong to other churches and other religions.

Svenskakyrkan54-1.jpg

Archbishop Antje Jackelén with church pastor Jerker Alsterlund.

A closer look at resignations during the period 2008-2018 shows that as many as 714,126 persons of the total membership loss of 852,710 are registered as "resignations". It is unclear whether this includes both deceased and those who have actively chosen to leave the church.

svenskakyrkan5-640x275.jpg

Churches are closed down
On Christmas Eve, the state television announced that as many as 104 churches have been decommissioned during the 2000s. Just last year, about ten churches were taken out of service due to declining membership numbers and that more and more people are moving to big cities, reports SVT .

Markus Dahlberg is responsible for cultural heritage at the Swedish Church and he comments on the closures that "it is as good to get used to".

- This is something we will be able to live with for a long time to come, comments Dahlberg.

The closed churches are reportedly in some cases converted into homes, museums and schools. However, not much focus is placed on the fact that many churches have been converted into mosques.

A triumph for Muslims to take over churches
In November, Aftonbladet interviewed imam Abd al Haqq Kielan in Eskilstuna and he was clear about what mosque financiers in the Gulf states particularly want.

Svenskakyrkan102-640x132.jpg

The mosque in Gävle is no exception. A simple Google search shows how several churches across the country have been turned into mosques. Imam Kielan is not very surprised at the development and points out that it looks the same in the rest of Europe.

- Muslims buy churches everywhere in Europe now. One has a declining number of visitors and the other has an increasing, simply, Kielan told SVT in 2012.

ALSO READ: France: As many practicing Muslims as Roman Catholics between the ages of 18-29

It is a phenomenon that is clearly visible in the UK. On YouTube, there are several videos showing how churches are turned into mosques:

As you can see the christians are a dying breed and we will burn those churches and hang those priests very soon. The organisation is already in place and it will be done with the help of muslims. Muslims will help us end the christians and the jews and then we have decided to divide the world into two. One for muslims and one for us white nationalists who will live under a new flag free from opression.

go away, loser
What an american expression from someone in the french enclave of Canada. In the end everyone is a loser. Losing out on careers and love and money and fame and so on. Nothing ever lasts and we are all going to die very soon.

But that statement from someone living in a former brothel turned bedsit B&B makes it extra hilarious. You don't wanna light up that place blue and see the spots from semen everywhere.

Night night!

the cat looks a bit appalled to be picked up by that handsome man. a bit of an unwarranted reaction, I must say.
i'd look the same if all of a sudden i was snatched away from my dinner plate for a photo with my owner's biceps that he wants to present to his community.
20191028_165138-320x640~3.jpg

is that what the guy was doing? oh what a tart. is that t?! he has the cutest lil upturned nose!
yes, that's lil t. practising for his next hollywood blockbuster role, a xmas movie, 'brother rudolph's journey to heaven'. if you don't mind me postin kitty pictures in your jesus thread, i might try to find the one of p. with a wrinkled nose.

yes, that's lil t. practising for his next hollywood blockbuster role, a xmas movie, 'brother rudolph's journey to heaven'. if you don't mind me postin kitty pictures in your jesus thread, i might try to find the one of p. with a wrinkled nose.
oh yes, please do!!!!!!! I always love to see p!!!!!:hearteyecat:

oh yes, please do!!!!!!! I always love to see p!!!!!:hearteyecat:
hm, that's not it, sorry, i will have to look for it a bit longer after breakfast.
20191217_211612-640x320~2.jpg

here he is resting his weary head on my hand. i'm glad we saved him from the clutches of the evil vet.

grandpa p. says, "merry christmess, all!"
20191217_212212-960x1920.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Svenskakyrkan-2.jpg

The Swedish Church's membership statistics show that the church has lost nearly one million members since 2008. The declining number of members believes representatives are mainly due to people dying - however, it is unclear how many who have actively left. The low interest in the Swedish Church, in turn, means that churches are closed down and in some cases converted to mosques.

Social news has on several occasions noted how the Swedish Church becomes everything with left-wing radicalism and engages in asylum activism. Just a couple of weeks ago , we reported how a church in Pajala had lent its premises to conduct a Muslim prayer call.

READ ALSO: Muslim prayer call in Swedish Church: "Curious about what other beliefs can bring"

Another number of examples are how churches hide illegal immigrants from the police's internal alien checks and the execution of deportation decisions. Furthermore, a left-wing extreme climate sector has been funded , arranged with subsistence for beggar bosses, campaigned with bell rings for Afghan migrants without asylum reasons and also had a support concert for IS-children's right to come to Sweden.

Ska%CC%88rmavbild-2019-09-04-kl.-08.45.21-640x276.png

A Twitter post published by the Swedish Church in 2018.

Strong race in the number of members
We have taken a closer look at the Church of Sweden's statistics on the members to see how the number has changed in recent years. The Church makes clear in its account that the change in the number of members between two different times can be explained by three different net calculations:

1) Generational change: More or fewer children are baptized compared to how many members die.

2) Entrance / exit net: More or fewer actively enter the Swedish Church (entry of people who are 12 years or older, unbaptized children) compared to how many actively leave.

3) Relocation Net: How many members move to or from a geographical area (not shown in the table below but explain the remaining membership change).

The church is careful to point out that immigration to Sweden is increasing the population, which means that the percentage of the population who are church members is falling. But besides that detail, the fact remains that the church has lost a total of 852,710 members during the period 2008-2018.

svenskakyrkan22.jpg

Svenskakyrkan3.jpg

The Swedish Church claims that it is deceased
The local newspaper Mitti has recently spoken with the center-partisan church pastor Jerker Alsterlund in west Stockholm to hear how it is going to reduce the number of members. He states that the loss in the number of members nationally is not mainly due to people leaving the church but because they are deceased and new ones are not added.

- There is a nationally implied fact that the biggest reason we are reducing is not that people are leaving but people are dying. But then there are many fewer who are baptized and join. Spånga-Kista is also a multicultural congregation where many belong to other churches and other religions.

Svenskakyrkan54-1.jpg

Archbishop Antje Jackelén with church pastor Jerker Alsterlund.

A closer look at resignations during the period 2008-2018 shows that as many as 714,126 persons of the total membership loss of 852,710 are registered as "resignations". It is unclear whether this includes both deceased and those who have actively chosen to leave the church.

svenskakyrkan5-640x275.jpg

Churches are closed down
On Christmas Eve, the state television announced that as many as 104 churches have been decommissioned during the 2000s. Just last year, about ten churches were taken out of service due to declining membership numbers and that more and more people are moving to big cities, reports SVT .

Markus Dahlberg is responsible for cultural heritage at the Swedish Church and he comments on the closures that "it is as good to get used to".

- This is something we will be able to live with for a long time to come, comments Dahlberg.

The closed churches are reportedly in some cases converted into homes, museums and schools. However, not much focus is placed on the fact that many churches have been converted into mosques.

A triumph for Muslims to take over churches
In November, Aftonbladet interviewed imam Abd al Haqq Kielan in Eskilstuna and he was clear about what mosque financiers in the Gulf states particularly want.

Svenskakyrkan102-640x132.jpg

The mosque in Gävle is no exception. A simple Google search shows how several churches across the country have been turned into mosques. Imam Kielan is not very surprised at the development and points out that it looks the same in the rest of Europe.

- Muslims buy churches everywhere in Europe now. One has a declining number of visitors and the other has an increasing, simply, Kielan told SVT in 2012.

ALSO READ: France: As many practicing Muslims as Roman Catholics between the ages of 18-29

It is a phenomenon that is clearly visible in the UK. On YouTube, there are several videos showing how churches are turned into mosques:

As you can see the christians are a dying breed and we will burn those churches and hang those priests very soon. The organisation is already in place and it will be done with the help of muslims. Muslims will help us end the christians and the jews and then we have decided to divide the world into two. One for muslims and one for us white nationalists who will live under a new flag free from opression.
you up there are not even considered europeans. you are f***ing pagans, barbarians, absolutely uncultivated breed of humans. the muslim takeover is coming and you very well deserve it.

you up there are not even considered europeans. you are f***ing pagans, barbarians, absolutely uncultivated breed of humans. the muslim takeover is coming and you very well deserve it.
Yes we are the only white people on the planet which is why they only store our dna in the american lab in Iceland which will be used in future to re create a world of only white people with my dna.

Jealous much?

The muslim rule UK and africans rule America so they have bigger problems and you are one of them. Go to a sale and see if a black muslim will allow you to get your hands on things they want for themselves.

Not so tough are you?

Christianity is losing out big time and the churches will burn and the priests will hang.

f***ing cats in every thread! enough already!
Sign of the times we live in when women turn spinsters. I think it is all the plastic they get down them. It changes the brain and the dna.

Imagine if they had kids. That would be really scary. Self inflicted holocausts are useful and entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom