Happy Birthday Alain Whyte

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

...and Tom Cruise!
430.gif

Re: Happy Birthday Alain Whyte...

I miss Alain... Still love watching him do The headmaster ritual on Who put the 'M'... and his little riffs during Jack the ripper.

Happy b'day Mr Whyte. Gone but not forgotten. :) (And bloody gorgeous as well of course...)

A very Happy Birthday, (belated) to Alain. Even though, Before a concert in Boise, Id.-(5, Feb. 2000) when I met him in the parking lot of the hotel where Moz, and the band were staying, he autographed the back of my Manchester United T-shirt with the following..... "I hate Manchester United- Your Arsenal!"- Alain Whyte. Kind of pissed me off when I first saw it, but pretty funny I must admit.
Cheers Alain!

I can live without him in the live set up, but Moz no longer using Whyte tunes is a massive worry for Morrissey's future.

All the best Al.

A very Happy Birthday, (belated) to Alain. Even though, Before a concert in Boise, Id.-(5, Feb. 2000) when I met him in the parking lot of the hotel where Moz, and the band were staying, he autographed the back of my Manchester United T-shirt with the following..... "I hate Manchester United- Your Arsenal!"- Alain Whyte. Kind of pissed me off when I first saw it, but pretty funny I must admit.
Cheers Alain!

He just went up 200% in my estimation ;)

Jukebox ''Come On City'' Jury :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom