Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown - Daily Mail

Morrissey visiting a bakery today in Cheshire.

Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown (6 photos) - Daily Mail
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

Excerpt:

Taking precautions against the pandemic, and taking inspiration from The Smiths 1983 hit Hand In Glove, the star donned protective black mitts as he strolled.

The legendary singer paired his ensemble with chocolate flared trousers and black heeled brogues.

He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.

The star is due to start a residency at Las Vegas' Colosseum in June but his performances look uncertain to go ahead in the current COVID-19 crisis.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen Morrissey 25 times since 1992. I've been reading this site daily since the Maladjusted tour in 1997. I almost never post. I almost never read comments. With a bit of time on my hands due to the pandemic, I've actually read some threads. There are a lot of dumb motherf***ers on here. Jesus Christ.

I've seen Morrissey 25 times since 1992. I've been reading this site daily since the Maladjusted tour in 1997. I almost never post. I almost never read comments. With a bit of time on my hands due to the pandemic, I've actually read some threads. There are a lot of dumb motherf***ers on here. Jesus Christ.

yeah

'He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.'

People get paid to write this bollocks?

Welcome to Morrissey-Solo! Look out for Skinny...he is most amusing/tragic.

I’m so happy 2 c my sweet moz looking well & happy! A bit of a consolation to my broken heart Over not seeing him on stage last night at The 1st of 2 Concerts in Israel.
I luff you SoOoooooo much mozzzzz !

Him and that vegan cro guy are the pits. They make this site unreadable.

"Hale fellow well met"?

Moz sure loves his loaves :yum:

Glad to see he looks happy and healthy, but dear God, what is he wearing? I don't understand how he can be (mostly) well-turned-out everywhere else in the world, but the minute he gets to Cheshire he looks like a badly-co-ordinated homeless person.

Quite right. Naff , tasteless and ridiculous . He should employ a style assistant!

Those trousers. Good God.

He was a little late, but Bryan Adams has joined the resistance.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom