Gary Day DJs at HDIF in central London (Sat March 19)

We're very happy to say that Gary Day is returning to DJ at HDIF at the Phoenix in central London this Saturday. Gary was due to DJ for us in December but was snowed in, so we're pleased and relieved that the sun is shining and the weather forecast for Saturday is - hurrah! - scattered showers. Gary's a brilliant rock'n'roll DJ who had the club hopping on the two times he's DJ-ed for us before.

You can pick up an advance ticket here - http://www.wegottickets.com/event/110168

Hope to see you on Saturday night!

-------------

How Does It Feel To Be Loved?
Saturday March 19th
The Phoenix, 37 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PP, three minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube station, 9pm-3am, £4 members, £6 non members. Membership is free from www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk
Guest DJ: Gary Day

We play:

The Smiths * The Supremes * The Go-Betweens * Dusty Springfield * Belle & Sebastian * Love * Tammi Terrell * Aztec Camera * The Ronettes * Orange Juice * Beach Boys * The Temptations * Velvet Underground * Felt * The Shangri-Las * Primal Scream * Otis Redding * The Field Mice * Dexys Midnight Runners * Camera Obscura * The Four Tops * Melba Moore * The Orchids

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy Rourke not scratching a few Prodigy/Underworld songs?
oh no, someone wrote me about 4 times a pm he's in NY:(

Would be more enjoyable if he picks up some muciscians, Gary I'm
about, and going on in making/playing music

I would rather see Morrissey on his tour than this! Gary Day is known for playing bass guitar for Morrissey but that doesn't mean he is a great DJ. Maybe he could play bass guitar and DJ at the same time not sure how that would work? I hope he doesn't DJ using his i pod or laptop. Gary Day is about 45 so is no spring chicken good luck to him if he is now a DJ. I'm sure he is a nice fella, but this night doesn't sound like my cup of tea I don't like clubbing very much.

I don't really like names like Gary and Trevor they just sound so naff. Gary Day's own group, "The Gazmen" (which featured fellow Morrissey guitarist Alain Whyte) released a four song EP entitled "Rigormortis Rock" in September 2000. His band was named after his name Gary (Gaz).

I don't really like names like Gary and Trevor they just sound so naff. Gary Day's own group, "The Gazmen" (which featured fellow Morrissey guitarist Alain Whyte) released a four song EP entitled "Rigormortis Rock" in September 2000. His band was named after his name Gary (Gaz).

Beware of Trevors,they bear grudges.'Dereks' are dodgy too

Andy Rourke not scratching a few Prodigy/Underworld songs?
oh no, someone wrote me about 4 times a pm he's in NY:(

Would be more enjoyable if he picks up some muciscians, Gary I'm
about, and going on in making/playing music
New York is a great city very trendy. Andy Rourke is a twat though.
I hope Gary Day isn't turning into Andy Rourke-the iPod DJ or MP3J how sad if true.

William, it was really nothing! William and Will are both nice names.

maybe a brother from tattoo and Morrissey basher, artist Henry Rollins, who
also love tatoo's and has lots

but you knew that, so here's your cookie...
You mentioned two guys who really get on my nerves Henry Rollins (born Henry Lawrence Garfield) and Andy Rourke. Idiots like Rollins and Rourke are just jealous of Morrissey pure and simple.
Henry Rollins does indead have a lot of tattoos just like Gary Day. Be very wary of men with a lot of tattoos.

maybe a brother from tattoo and Morrissey basher, artist Henry Rollins, who
also love tatoo's and has lots

but you knew that, so here's your cookie...
Henry Rollins does indeed have a lot of tattoos just like Gary Day. Be very wary of men with a lot of tattoos.

Where is my cookie?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom