Fun editing

chica

v2.0
The Operation without the drum intro

King Leer audio from Live In Dallas mixed with his remark about sounding like a frog from Buenos Aires. Not a frog that lives in Buenos Aires, the remark is from the bootleg of the concert in Buenos Aires. I don't want to make Moz sound chauvinist or something :D :p

Trash from Live In Dallas too, just liked the way it sounded there. I don't have any good bootlegs from this tour I'm afraid :rolleyes:

Barbarism only the instrumental parts that I rearranged. Good for those who can't get enough of that bass line, but I messed it up and it sounds quite weird now :mad: It's a lot of work, but maybe I'll do it properly some time later.

Am i the only one who actually likes the drum-intro in The Operation? And that 2 or 3 minutes of guitar at the end of Southpaw matches anything Johnny Marr has done, in my humble opinion.

Thanks for posting an edited version of the Operation!

It's not that I don't like the drums, but often I'd listen to SP while running etc and I don't have a fast forward function on my mp3 player. 3 minutes of drums isn't really fun to run to! Cheers :)

Am i the only one who actually likes the drum-intro in The Operation? And that 2 or 3 minutes of guitar at the end of Southpaw matches anything Johnny Marr has done, in my humble opinion.

I just wouldn't be "The Operation" without it. Great tracks, both of them.

Back
Top Bottom