'Free Morrissey' t-shirt added to Mporium UK

44638_free_morrissey_tshirt.jpg

20181023_143331.jpg

£25
There's a few new designs added, this one stood out.
http://uk.mporium.org/products/free-morrissey-white-t-shirt

Not sure of the thinking behind this one.
I didn't know he was trapped anywhere!? :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no exclamation mark, so 'free' can be read as an adjective, i.e. he is free to say what he wants to say. just my 2cents, etcetc blablabla

there is no exclamation mark, so 'free' can be read as an adjective, i.e. he is free to say what he wants to say. just my 2cents, etcetc blablabla

Yes, at first sight I read it as an adjective, too. As a person who exercises freedom, he is free. But it could be understood as if Morrissey or someone (the person who wears the t shirt) were asking any sort of freedom for him. It could be freedom of speech or freedom of thought. Those are very important freedoms too.

A reference to the fact his concert ticket sales were so poor in Europe that he had to almost give them away?

L O L :laughing:
He's definitely "Free" just like Mr Humphries.
How many times have I told you ? Oh well a least it's out now finally.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

His nose looks like it's pressed against the glass. Which is apt, because he is imprisoned in his own glass bubble of misantropy, hatred and bitterness; all souring the work of a once great artist.

I reckon TMMG-Beverly Hills had to throw out a new t-shirt to coincide with the release of some concert on youtube from Brittin so the desperate Brits and other assorted foreigners would go to the mporium uk and start buying and have false hope that Air Morrissey might come to their backwards country in 5 years. You are buying a white t-shirt. The graphics are not even in color. It shows what Air Morrissey really thinks of you people in Brittin mate inn n nn nnn it. Fek so pathetic.

The mantra of the extreme right wing in the UK has been “Free Tommy Robinson” this summer. We know that Morrissey publically sympathised with his incarceration. Why, I will never know.

As Morrissey spits his dummy over swathes of UK fans abandoning him, he just leaves me more convinced that my decision to walk away from him was the right thing to do.

The mantra of the extreme right wing in the UK has been “Free Tommy Robinson” this summer. We know that Morrissey publically sympathised with his incarceration. Why, I will never know.

As Morrissey spits his dummy over swathes of UK fans abandoning him, he just leaves me more convinced that my decision to walk away from him was the right thing to do.
TR was a political prisoner, this is why millions of people sympathised with his incarceration, Moz was correct. But the T-Shirt is shite.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom