Footage never seen

i wonder,
if anyone has any unreleased video footage of Moz and why it hasn't escaped into the public yet. There seems to be a nice little bundle out there- including The South with Morrisey DVD, The Hollywood Bowl DVD, The footage from when Morrissey was being followed by MTV (I think this was in the 90s), then there was a load of footage of Morrissey shot for the C4 documentary The importance....
I would love to see some of this stuff, It makes me wish I was born later in history when all this stuff was in the public domain, that would mean not having seen him live though, so it evens out.

If anyone has any of this stuff feel free to PM- I would pay (with in reason).

There was also a great deal of footage shot during the 07 tour through the hammerstein shows.

He who directed the All You Need is Me video shot the footage.

i wonder,
if anyone has any unreleased video footage of Moz and why it hasn't escaped into the public yet. There seems to be a nice little bundle out there- including The South with Morrisey DVD, The Hollywood Bowl DVD, The footage from when Morrissey was being followed by MTV (I think this was in the 90s), then there was a load of footage of Morrissey shot for the C4 documentary The importance....
I would love to see some of this stuff, It makes me wish I was born later in history when all this stuff was in the public domain, that would mean not having seen him live though, so it evens out.

PM me too! i would also pay

http://passionsjustlikemine.wordpress.com/

Southbank Show must have some material from the abandoned programme

Dave

i wonder,

I know some people got the first 'maybe rough cut'of the 'south with Morrissey'
as our webmaster, but somehow, Morrissey wasn't satisfied at last, and
held the release of the DVD [even when there were manufactured, or at least a dozen or 2:/

pitty, a DVD of Morrissey behind the scenes, followed around his daily life,
a piece of a tour....the Importance is as far so far, half way, ok, but could
be better showing Morrissey really a time when he's not touring, what does he
do, still indoors lots of time
Oh so many questions

I hope Morrissey will change his mind, or that few, one maybe gnerously
offers me a copy:crazy:

would you risk it for a biscuit

Last edited:
I'm gonna kick off to search something "new" 'bout footages...
And I find I'll post it here...

Wasn't there also some media coverage for Moz at RAH in 2002 that was pro-shot?

It was featured in Importance of Being Morrissey.

Good call.. I'd like to see the entire footage of that.

I really liked the 2002 setlist.

Back
Top Bottom