Morrissey Central !!!!!, Everything Dies (May 22/23, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
"!!!!!"

"Everything Dies"

Then:
0fc6b31f72c73ba896de6e263ed348c8_impqgl.jpg

And now:
unnamed-5_xrpimx.jpg

photo: Tony Farmer

The New Dolls.
0-7_j2fpwj.jpg0-4_ae65wv.jpg0-5_adquvg.jpg

"YOU HAVE ENEMIES? GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING, SOMETIME IN YOUR LIFE." -WINSTON CHURCHILL.

0-3_pgg60s.jpg

The Roberts Family, The New York Dolls, actual dolls and a Winston Churchill quote about having enemies.

And cats.

Last edited by a moderator:
"!!!!!"

"Everything Dies"

Then:
View attachment 56610

And now:
View attachment 56611
photo: Tony Farmer

The New Dolls.
View attachment 56612View attachment 56613View attachment 56614

"YOU HAVE ENEMIES? GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING, SOMETIME IN YOUR LIFE." -WINSTON CHURCHILL.

View attachment 56615

The Roberts Family, The New York Dolls, actual dolls and a Winston Churchill quote about having enemies.

And cats.

I'm just looking at the pictures of the actual dolls, and I love how whoever set that up has James Dean standing away from the group and facing them with hesitation. Perfect. He would have LOVED Morrissey for sure.

I reckon I like Buster Poindexter the way he really is and likes to be, not like some fabricated
"Brittish pop star" that is really out playing basketball, surfing, eating tacos and pizza, and getting a tan at his Malibu house. Sound familiar skozer notter chipper curry northern base c*** tit twat innn nn n nn nnnn n nnn nnn nnn it.

buster.jpg

steve cal son.jpg

Coming from you, that’s gotta be a joke.
Remind us again about your antics at 1 of the view gigs you’ve been to back in 2009
Come on Adam, play the game.
So you're Moose G now? Did you get sick of being Anonymous or Janice? I can't keep track of your sign ins.

Seeing as though you're still obsessing about this traumatic incident that you're still clearly upset about why don't you remind us all of this trauma you've inflicted upon yourself for the past eleven years. We're all really interested in hearing what you have to say. Maybe someone here can help you?

Just struck me that this might be the reasoning behind "Churchillian Legs" in The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye. Best explanation I can find, given it's something I've pondered about at varying points. Great opening line to a song.

Just struck me that this might be the reasoning behind "Churchillian Legs" in The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye. Best explanation I can find, given it's something I've pondered about at varying points. Great opening line to a song.

I thought he was just implying that Churchill's legs were unsightly in some way?

Not sure what way.

It's de Gaulle's wide hips that history seems to be obsessed with.

@Morrissey
ADOLF HITLER's
RUMORED 'PET ALLIGATOR'
DIES AT 84

ca71d1eef8c0449d966e832ffd8b4f8e_md.jpg

An alligator rumored to have once belonged to Adolf Hitler has died at quite a remarkably old age.

The reptile -- who goes by Saturn -- recently passed away in the care of the Moscow Zoo, which he called home since the 1940s after he was discovered by British soldiers and gifted to the facility shortly thereafter ... once Germany suffered defeat in WWII, of course.

Saturn is actually said to have survived a bombing at the Berlin Zoo back in 1943 -- where he had been living after being shipped there from America in the mid-'30s -- and somehow lived among the ruins until he was found again in 1946. After that, Russia was his new home.

@Morrissey
ADOLF HITLER's
RUMORED 'PET ALLIGATOR'
DIES AT 84

ca71d1eef8c0449d966e832ffd8b4f8e_md.jpg

An alligator rumored to have once belonged to Adolf Hitler has died at quite a remarkably old age.

The reptile -- who goes by Saturn -- recently passed away in the care of the Moscow Zoo, which he called home since the 1940s after he was discovered by British soldiers and gifted to the facility shortly thereafter ... once Germany suffered defeat in WWII, of course.

Saturn is actually said to have survived a bombing at the Berlin Zoo back in 1943 -- where he had been living after being shipped there from America in the mid-'30s -- and somehow lived among the ruins until he was found again in 1946. After that, Russia was his new home.

FC , have you been smoking the LSD again? :eek:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom