Morrissey Central !!!!!, Everything Dies (May 22/23, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
"!!!!!"

"Everything Dies"

Then:
0fc6b31f72c73ba896de6e263ed348c8_impqgl.jpg

And now:
unnamed-5_xrpimx.jpg

photo: Tony Farmer

The New Dolls.
0-7_j2fpwj.jpg0-4_ae65wv.jpg0-5_adquvg.jpg

"YOU HAVE ENEMIES? GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING, SOMETIME IN YOUR LIFE." -WINSTON CHURCHILL.

0-3_pgg60s.jpg

The Roberts Family, The New York Dolls, actual dolls and a Winston Churchill quote about having enemies.

And cats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ones views may change, so one may want to edit or easier just to delete.

So someone in the near future doesn’t reply negatively or positively to a view point that you may no longer hold.

Sorry, off topic.

I’ll delete this later :lbf:

There is SO much I should have deleted. Although I think I could make a reasonable case for it... or failing that look very sad & blame gin.

This family really is desperate for some attention.

Coming from you, that’s gotta be a joke.
Remind us again about your antics at 1 of the view gigs you’ve been to back in 2009
Come on [personal info removed], play the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is SO much I should have deleted. Although I think I could make a reasonable case for it... or failing that look very sad & blame gin.
There are a few members on here that would try to blame gin for their incompetent ramblings. But the gin, or whatever their choice of poison, just brings it out. Look at Bluebirds posts in the Birthday thread, totally mental, lockdown lush ! :lbf:

On topic though...

What do you make of the Churchill quote? I find it interesting that he could find (cherry-pick?) and use a positive from a person that he commented on by saying ...

I mean, In some cases having the ability to find something good in what he actually despises. Which, is not a bad attribute.

There are a few members on here that would try to blame gin for their incompetent ramblings. But the gin, or whatever their choice of poison, just brings it out. Look at Bluebirds posts in the Birthday thread, totally mental, lockdown lush ! :lbf:

On topic though...

What do you make of the Churchill quote? I find it interesting that he could find (cherry-pick?) and use a positive from a person that he commented on by saying ...

I mean, In some cases having the ability to find something good in what he actually despises. Which, is not a bad attribute.

True. But I think the quote's coming from Sam.

In fact, I suspect Moz's whole pivot rightwards may be coming from Sam. I really can't see Moz spontaneously coming across alt-right-lite blogs, but I could see a drifting Millennial male pushing 40 (?) coming across them & relaying the bits of interest (fgm, Halal slaughter, child abuse cover-ups etc etc) to his Uncle.

Jim Jim's a funny song to sing for a birthday.
I like these folks sense of humor.
Would really love to hear Moz do a acoustic Jim Jim rendition.

You are free to do what you like, but it's a bit pointless if a post concerned has been quoted. I guess some simple questions would be: why is what you are saying needing to be transitory? Are people only allowed to view your thoughts at the time (what about people in different time zones?), if you delete more than you leave - why waste time typing in the first place? It is a discussion site - why remove valid discussion and so on...
Regards,
FWD.

Pretty sure someone is goin' through and editin' my posts,
'cause when I go back and read my old posts they sound really dumb.
Ain't no way I could be typin' all that nonsense. :confused:

General point: If people would like to help the site out - please try to post unrelated Central posts separately where possible.
It helps keep topics structured, helps with linking / archiving and avoids people talking over each other at cross purposes.
Thank you - appreciated.
Regards,
FWD.

Sorry. They went up so close to each other they seemed to be part of the same posting binge.

cant believe we are on page 3 of this post and not one person has commented on the guy with the red leather trousers cock is standing to attention.

It's just weird enough to be interesting. The family, not the vape store.

I really f***ing love it when people shovel crap into other peoples crap.

Morrissey Central does this a lot.

Egg sample:

Here's this popular thing.

Now I'm going to stick my shit all over that thing that is popular.

@ Morrissey or nephew I dare you to place your product into a pic of Bob Dylan or The Beatles. I'll bet my kidneys that you don't have the balls.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom