Morrissey Central !!!!!, Everything Dies (May 22/23, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
"!!!!!"

"Everything Dies"

Then:
0fc6b31f72c73ba896de6e263ed348c8_impqgl.jpg

And now:
unnamed-5_xrpimx.jpg

photo: Tony Farmer

The New Dolls.
0-7_j2fpwj.jpg0-4_ae65wv.jpg0-5_adquvg.jpg

"YOU HAVE ENEMIES? GOOD. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE STOOD UP FOR SOMETHING, SOMETIME IN YOUR LIFE." -WINSTON CHURCHILL.

0-3_pgg60s.jpg

The Roberts Family, The New York Dolls, actual dolls and a Winston Churchill quote about having enemies.

And cats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gem Spa the store the Dolls are in front of took down their sign the other day. Suits me.

david johansen has sexy legs. that i approve of. god, men used to be such scorchers. what happened? just kidding, they still are. because, of course, there's neil.

I love the complete chaos of MORRISSEY CENTRAL. It’s completely bonkers!

Cool how Morrissey had the balls to say farewell to his meticulously crafted public image. That appearance must have been exhausting to keep up.

a really fun family with a big message of birthday cheer!!!! :guitar:

Hahahahaha ? they done everyday is like Sunday the other week too, hilarious, people were taking the piss and mock applauding, the dude was genuinely saying thanks, and taken aback by the “support” - slightly cray cray and deluded, with a splash of tone deafness, fun doe ??‍♂️

Those kids have the look of hostages. Note to all parents everywhere: don't foist your failed ambitions on your offspring, it will come back and bite you.

Yeah how dare the Roberts family have a bit of fun in lockdown,the shame of it?

Hahahahaha ? they done everyday is like Sunday the other week too, hilarious, people were taking the piss and mock applauding, the dude was genuinely saying thanks, and taken aback by the “support” - slightly cray cray and deluded, with a splash of tone deafness, fun doe ??‍♂️
aw, now I feel bad for my comments. :( there's nothing wrong with what they're doing, they're just having some good clean fun. it's kind of cute.

david johansen has sexy legs. that i approve of. god, men used to be such scorchers. what happened? just kidding, they still are. because, of course, there's neil.
rifke you better watch out when using the word scorcher,iv already had my arse booted by somebody on this site just this morning.

I don't mnd the Roberts family trying to get through a very difficult time for everybody,they know theyr not the best singers or musicians but to anybody slagging them off,get your videos singing a morrssey classic on here and we can all judge,no, didn't think so.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom