"Everyday is like Sunday", ocean research hook?

OceanAwareness

I'm involved in research into creating awareness about topics which affect the ocean. Music is a good way of spreading a message and the song "Everyday is like Sunday" makes me think of the effects coastal tourism has on the coastal area.

As a researcher, I am interested in the concerns and experiences of Morrissey fans in relation to the ocean. Any information, opinions or suggestions appreciated. I might even write a paper on it!

A

Anonymous

I'm involved in research into creating awareness about topics which affect the ocean. Music is a good way of spreading a message and the song "Everyday is like Sunday" makes me think of the effects coastal tourism has on the coastal area.

As a researcher, I am interested in the concerns and experiences of Morrissey fans in relation to the ocean. Any information, opinions or suggestions appreciated. I might even write a paper on it!
It's a belter of a song and arguably Morrissey's greatest and most popular as a solo artist. It's connection to coastal areas through the song and the video is everlasting so if it could be used in your project it would be a fantastic choice. I'm a fan of UK coastal areas particularly Devon & Cornwall so I sincerely hope 'armageddon doesn't come'! Good luck with your ongoing research.

The Chameleon

#KingGamma

The ocean is not rising quickly enough to drown humanity.

This is so fucking dumb, bro

Top Bottom