England on Saturday

Aly Panic

Slap Me On The Patio
I predict civil unrest in English towns on Saturday when England get knocked out of the World Cup!

Be nice! We have many delirious users of this site who might react badly to your post, so please don't stir too much... you know how rowdy they can get.

now that both USA and Poland are out (yes i know they both had no chance--but i was hoping they would both advance out of the first round), i want england to win for all of you English morrissey fans. Aren't I nice? Just remember when i post here in the future asking for a place to crash as i visit your dreaded country--i mean beautiful country. No seriously i like england a lot, been there once.

I had a very strong fancy for Spain before the start of the World Cup and initially they were very good, but then got knocked out, so I was wrong.

I`m now tipping England even though they have been crap so far.

Often the sign of a winning team in football is one that still wins even when playing badly and it is important too not to peak too soon (like Spain did and maybe Argentina has)

And of course remember Italy in 82?

Come on England!

Last edited:
I hear plenty people saying we won't win the world cup. They never tell me who will win it. The same people say its a rubbish summer and will rain soon.
Optimism is free. The sun is out. We're gonna win the world cup.

Those little German chappies were so happy when they beat those other maties just now...so I just think, be happy while it lasts. We might win, we might lose, the entire English squad may spontaneously combust, Jonathan Ross may come out as a transvestite burlap fetishist...just be conscious of all your emotions because you never know when conditions will change and they will go away and one day you won't be able to remember how you felt.

smiley-channel.de_flaggen010.gif

OK..England....now it's your turn!

Back
Top Bottom