Does anyone like Birmingham?

M

Martin

Hi it is me again. Birmingham is in England, in the middle of England, the second city after London! There is a great club there called Code in Digbeth has lovely Andy Rourke been to Code to DJ? He is great. Chears. Thank you. Lovely Jesus and my favourite Saints- St. Andrew of Scotland and St. Francis of Assisi will bless you.

2nd City ????

I think Manchester has long since taken that mantle.

Re: Birmingham

Yes Manchester is a great city. I am trying to work out this Birmingham thing is it great or is it just a sprall making it a bigger city than Manchester but not a better city? It has got canals but has it got such a good music scene as Manchester?

Re: No.

Slade, gotta be the best pop band of the early '70's came from Brum (didn't they?). Then they had Duran/Duran in the '80's, Frank Skinner in the '90's, yep musically there's no contest between Brum & Manchester. Birmingham is only the second city in geographical terms being that it's a bigger area.

So ends the lesson today
Stop snivelling lad!
Mr O'Grady

Re: No.

Welcome back Grim. Don't worry, I can keep a secret. But I have a feeling we may not be the only ones who went to check that site out.

Whats the difference betweens Mancs ans chirpy scoucers???NOTHING THEY ARE BOTH TRAMPS!!

Manchester was as fashionable and the same as Preston and Blackburn up until 1977.

Birmingham is a nicer city centre and does not have as many urchins.Mancs hate scoucers but are the same thieving scum bags as they are.Have you ever been to Moss Side or Salford and seen how inter bred the people are????????????It seems everone needs to have a LIAM swagger and wear tracksuits and snide hooded top

85% of Mancs are generally arrogant twats with no sense of humour and the only things good about Manc Land is the music and MUFC the nite life is better in Liverpool these days.

Re: Whats the difference betweens Mancs ans chirpy scoucers???NOTHING THEY ARE BOTH TRAMPS!!

> Manchester was as fashionable and the same as Preston and Blackburn up
> until 1977.

> Birmingham is a nicer city centre and does not have as many urchins.Mancs
> hate scoucers but are the same thieving scum bags as they are.Have you
> ever been to Moss Side or Salford and seen how inter bred the people
> are????????????It seems everone needs to have a LIAM swagger and wear
> tracksuits and snide hooded top

> 85% of Mancs are generally arrogant twats with no sense of humour and the
> only things good about Manc Land is the music and MUFC the nite life is
> better in Liverpool these days.

Birmingham better than Manchester - now that really makes me laugh!!! I visited Manchester recently and I really loved the loved place. Such diversity, great night life, stunning architecture (Central Library, Manchester Cathedral, University, Lowry centre etc etc). China town was also a great experience, not to mention the Football Club, and the canal system and the massive regeneration around the (Quay's ?) - I could go on!! I wasn't sure I'd like the Gay village, but the people were really friendly (great deal of pink pound money floating about). Top all that with the extra polish of the Commonwealth Games, the tram system and it's certainly my second city!!

P.S (I live in shitty Bedford)

Back
Top Bottom