David Tseng interviews Boz Boorer

G

greasetea

Apparently Boz Boorer is still sending me wierd e-mails with some really appropriate pictures, but here is an excerpt from Boz's own fanzine "ChimperChompers" written by Lord Master David Tseng! This should be real because Gary Day even sent me an e-mail confirming this!

David T: What is the sexiest Morrissey album?
Boz Boorer: Oh it has to be "Never Mind the Bollocks", really good album and very def jam to macarena with. I love sex, Booya!

T: Uh-ok? What is your least favorite odern artist?
Boz: John Denver, he sucks dudes, no wonder he hasn't made an album in like forever falls YO! (raises hands up) I am a lad boy, and this lad needs a pint o' Colt45 hootie hoo!

T: He's dead.
Boz: Damn straight Tsengy-Tsong. His career is more deader than the Dead Kennedy's. Hee hee, can I use that slang man? I like that..so if somebody sucks like Hanson, yeah they're dead. Okay I get it mah shiggy, "Hanson is dead!"

T: no, he is really dead, gone. He crashed.
Boz: Dead. Yeh-he heh, like you know Brittany Agueleria? She is hots tottsy, but her music? Gak? Genie in a Bott-tt-leee", gak, se sucks...she's like dead! "DEAD!"

T: Um, let's move on, how did you get the job as the voice of Grinchy the dog in "All Dogs Go to Heaven 5"?
Boz: Awwww sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, there's a part 5? Cheeeeiiyaaaa, gimme a hellyeah Tseng!

T: No.
Boz: C'mon man.

T: No.
Boz: You watch your back, cause if i mistookingly think you are not who you think you want to be but are then I will straight out of Compton your naughty by nature bizzawatch! (Starts doing a crazy Joy Division dance)

T: SO, any news on a forthcoming album?
Boz: By Naughty by Nature? I don't know man, I'm not good enough to be in that band, in fact, you might say I am too dead to get in. Awww shigs!

T: Gah! (walks out)
Boz: Hey Tseng-ster? Wasssssssssuuuuuuup? True. True...hey where you going? Man, David su...David is way dead man! You dead! You used to be cool but blah! (starts throwing his fecal matter)

Back
Top Bottom