Criminally Vulgar

Yes, that looks like guilty behavior - but maybe he's embarrassed at the getting caught taking revenge on the man who originally ripped him off?

I know it sounds a little far fetched now... but still, you never know.
OP denied this was the case and asked him to prove it with a screenshot, which seems reasonable to me. OB has failed to produce any evidence to back up his version while OP has provided a multitude of screenshots and timeline of events, all of which OB hasn't denied. OB has responded by skipping feom this site. Who do you think I'm inclined to believe?

OP denied this was the case and asked him to prove it with a screenshot, which seems reasonable to me. OB has failed to produce any evidence to back up his version while OP has provided a multitude of screenshots and timeline of events, all of which OB hasn't denied. OB has responded by skipping feom this site. Who do you think I'm inclined to believe?
Obviously OP.

I'd just like to hear more from O Boy's side.

People act strange sometimes, especially when cornered. It doesn't necessarily mean they're guilty.

Obviously OP.

I'd just like to hear more from O Boy's side.

People act strange sometimes, especially when cornered. It doesn't necessarily mean they're guilty.
Until he can and is willing to provide evidence to back up his side of the story it's pretty clear he acted like a thieving weasel. Disappearing from the boards should be your first big tip off.

If I was him I'd be faking up some "evidence" quicktime.
His big mistake was admitting on this thread that he had conned the OP out of his money but then attempting to justify his reasons for doing so. Coming back from that is going to be hard work, his Photoshop skills are going to have to be on point.

His big mistake was admitting on this thread that he had conned the OP out of his money but then attempting to justify his reasons for doing so. Coming back from that is going to be hard work, his Photoshop skills are going to have to be on point.

His justifications for stealing money from the seller are totally :crazy:

ORDINARYCRIMINAL WHAT A GREAT PRICE ON THAT STOLEN ITEM!!! 🤒
ORDINARYCRIMINAL IM JEALOUS OF YOUR LATEST THEFT!!!! ILL GIVE YOU DOUBLE
WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SWINDLE PEEPS FROM:lbf:

:blushing:

Funniest part of the whole thing is Richard claiming he's working all week and he'll sort it out on his day off. The guy doesn't have a job, he just spends his day spamming collectors on discogs for their items

Funniest part of the whole thing is Richard claiming he's working all week and he'll sort it out on his day off. The guy doesn't have a job, he just spends his day spamming collectors on discogs for their items

🤒

scamming and robbing is hard work.
FFS you have to calculate how many days you have to rob, before the date appears in the 'royal mail' website.:lbf:

Whats the status of this debacle now?

1. all documentation has been submitted to paypal

2. a report of mail fraud was filed here:

https://www.royalmail.com/report-a-crime

3. a report of online fraud/theft was filed here:

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/FAQ

i’m guessing this will take a while. i filed a “missing mail and lost packages” report with usps and royal mail on july 13, back when i believed ordinaryboy86 and was trying to help him locate the missing record. neither usps nor royal mail has responded yet to my july 13 inquiry.

1. all documentation has been submitted to paypal

2. a report of mail fraud was filed here:

https://www.royalmail.com/report-a-crime

3. a report of online fraud/theft was filed here:

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/FAQ

i’m guessing this will take a while. i filed a “missing mail and lost packages” report with usps and royal mail on july 13, back when i believed ordinaryboy86 and was trying to help him locate the missing record. neither usps nor royal mail has responded yet to my july 13 inquiry.
I hope you get your money back from that asshole.

Scammers are persistent. He'll keep going until he runs out of marks.

🤒
Maybe OrdinaryCriminal is busy booking the upcoming Lawnmower world tour.
he can set up a table at the show and sell his stolen wares to the marks attending.:mad:
anyone attending that Lawnmower tour probably has 'scam me' tattooed on his forehead.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom