Criminally Vulgar

This little rat is still posting away on his sad Facebook page with his equally unpleasant associates. No shame. The maisonette dwelling ponce.

I don’t know what I can and can’t say on here, Cos I will turn this into a legal matter if you continue to slander. Roger knows what he’s done, and it’s nothing to do with this item. If you try to f*** me over you get it twice as hard, simple. If anyone gets their comeuppance from me, it’s justified. And anyone that thinks I’d rip someone off, or result to dirty tactics with no reason, clearly doesn’t know me. I’m fair until someone tries it on.
Oh you just need to suck it up Richard. You got straight up busted. Running a skeem and using dirty tricks and tactics. You should be ashamed of yourself stealing almost $1000.00 from a A+ seller. You are a dirty little man and I think it's time for you to pack up your little fb page, delete your solo account and move on. Asshole..

Oh you just need to suck it up Richard. You got straight up busted. Running a skeem and using dirty tricks and tactics. You should be ashamed of yourself stealing almost $1000.00 from a A+ seller. You are a dirty little man and I think it's time for you to pack up your little fb page, delete your solo account and move on. Asshole..
I get the feeling we won't be seeing him on Solo again. Like any good thief, now he's been busted he's done a runner from this place too.

I get the feeling we won't be seeing him on Solo again. Like any good thief, now he's been busted he's done a runner from this place too.
Good f***ing riddance. He always was one of the rudest, most disrespectful people on here. Not the least bit surprised to find out he's a liar, a thief and a con man. I feel sad for the seller who got screwed, but I hope he gathers all the evidence and keeps on keeping on!

Good f***ing riddance. He always was one of the rudest, most disrespectful people on here. Not the least bit surprised to find out he's a liar, a thief and a con man. I feel sad for the seller who got screwed, but I hope he gathers all the evidence and keeps on keeping on!

But he’s still holding court on his Facebook group with the rest of the vermin
Richard is a very week person who resorts to angry outbursts on the internet. As previously seen, it’s tantamount to Napoleon syndrome.

all the 'members' of that 'FB' group are ordinarycriminal himself 🤒 touting himself:rolleyes:

What Moz/Smiths item did OrdinaryBoy sell for $1000? I haven't been following this and am curious to know.

Just read it - looks like the item was lost in transit. There's proof that it was sent.
It was sent and received, only that information was tricky to obtain, and ordinaryboy86 took advantage of the delay of information that it was delivered, and claimed he never got it. Yet he framed it and put it up for sale, so clearly he received it.

He got PayPal to refund his $900 USD (approximately) based on the slow information chain. Nasty

Back
Top Bottom