Consumer Monkey?

Re: Consumer Monkey is a Xenophobic liar who's making a fool out of all of

> didn`t you see consumer monkey humour is exactly equal to
> morrissey one?

No.

> the consumer monkey posts about king something III were the
> funniest ones i`ve ever read here.

How can one find the thoughts of a xenophobic funny?

>don`t you see it`s funny?

Well, Fabricio, no they were not funny. If you think that, then I am sure you are missing something because his posts as King George were very offensive. Are you sure we are talking about the same posts here? Do you remember the responses his posts illicited?

He just came here as King George and wrote those posts to offend people. When he accomplished pissing people off and getting out his true feelings he changed his name.

So one has to ask themselves, if he still wanted to be associated with those posts then why did he change his name to one that he is now sticking with?

> How can one find the thoughts of a xenophobic funny?

Hmm, I don't know what was said but I still would like to know what words could have had such an impact on these people. Now I'm more curious than ever. One thing I should mention is that - I know this might put some people's backs up a bit - if KG III made derogatory remarks about Americans, it's not that uncommon for Brits to have a... distaste for the ol' US of A. I only mention this because I think Our Frank is American and Consumer Monkey is... not. I personally like this country (although I'm growing weary of Los Angeles) and I don't really share in this sentiment but most of my family think like our Mozza used to. So, my point is, I'm not that surprised about KG III or Consumer Monkey (whatever) being xenophobic. Our Frank, perhaps (and I say this sincerely) you and the other two women were more offended than most because you happen to be from the US? Or maybe I'm underestimating what might have been said.

I don't want to perpetuate this conversation on this messageboard anymore since it has nothing really to do with Morrissey so would someone please e-mail me privately to let me know what in God's name was said?! I know how nosey this makes me look, and perhaps I am, but I'm a journalist! I SHOULD be! Actually, I'm not a very good journalist. But I am good at being excessively inquisitive! And that's a good start.

i think you take the king someone III affair too seriously. the best poet who ever wrote in portuguese (fernando pessoa) made poems under different pseudonyms - and each pseudonym had a different personality. king something III was not consumer monkey, even if it was the same person who wrote the posts.

seeing this way, the king anybody III thing was a funny one. consumer monkey made jokes about xenophoby, i think. exactly equal to the "morrissey and racism" affair (don't you see their humour looks similar?)

> No.

> How can one find the thoughts of a xenophobic funny?

> Well, Fabricio, no they were not funny. If you think that, then
> I am sure you are missing something because his posts as King
> George were very offensive. Are you sure we are talking about
> the same posts here? Do you remember the responses his posts
> illicited?

> He just came here as King George and wrote those posts to offend
> people. When he accomplished pissing people off and getting out
> his true feelings he changed his name.

> So one has to ask themselves, if he still wanted to be
> associated with those posts then why did he change his name to
> one that he is now sticking with?

> i think you take the king someone III affair too seriously.

Well, as Consumer Monkey spoke out for gays, xenophobia is just as bad. Hatred is hatred. Any moderately intelligent person knows this.

England is tops

English is best. We appreiciate irony. And football too. Today's 3-3 draw between Man Utd and Southampton must induce apoplexy across the world, yet here in Lancashire it was met with cheers. Leeds now second. Leeds for the championship? Stranger fish has happened...

brazil is tops

my team (coritiba) won a match after nine ones without victory. 3-2 against botafogo. i'll sleep better this night.

> English is best. We appreiciate irony. And football too. Today's
> 3-3 draw between Man Utd and Southampton must induce apoplexy
> across the world, yet here in Lancashire it was met with cheers.
> Leeds now second. Leeds for the championship? Stranger fish has
> happened...

could someone tell me please what was said?
don`t say "xenophobia"....
which by the way is a social disease caused by ignorance, and not "hate" in the common interpretation.
you cant hate anything you dont really know..