Comedian on Morrissey Fans

Not too funny. He claims to lift weights to the Smiths. He lives in East LA--but not "East" east.

He saw some big, uber-masculine gangbanger types in a bar listening to the Smiths, and his drunk female friend stumbled over to them and said, "Why do you like Morrissey? Don't you know he's gay?" and the Mexican guy said, "Naw! He's bisexual."

Not terribly original, but a little funny. I can't figure out how to copy it.

I could, for some reason, access the video. Was the part with "bisexual" meant to be the climax?
It's not very funny. Like most stand-up comedy these days.

I saw this last week. It wasn't exactly the funniest joke of the performance, but I was very happy to hear Morrissey's name come up.

I heard Morrissey's name come up again yesterday on another comedy routine by a female comedian. It was incredibly brief, somewhere on the lines of "some people would rather have their home-made mix tapes of Morrissey than listen to the radio".

Once again, it was great to hear Mozzer's name come up. :)

I saw this last week. It wasn't exactly the funniest joke of the performance, but I was very happy to hear Morrissey's name come up.

I heard Morrissey's name come up again yesterday on another comedy routine by a female comedian. It was incredibly brief, somewhere on the lines of "some people would rather have their home-made mix tapes of Morrissey than listen to the radio".

Once again, it was great to hear Mozzer's name come up. :)

Are there people that would rather listen to the radio than listen to their Morrissey shuffle???? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom