Coldplay....

M

Michelle

I doubt this will actually reach THE Morrissey, however, I feel the need to write it anyway. I came down the left staircase at the Mayan Theatre last night between bands and who should my eyes fall upon?? Mr. Steven P. Morrissey. I was amazed. There he was...leaning in the shadow of a corner...looking just how I would have pictured him. I was a devoted listener from a young age and certainly tended to immortalize him in those teen-years...It was fantastic to see him on my own level last night. Unfortunately, I was a little too shy to go up and shake his hand. If this were to reach him... I would want to say...you are amazing...thank you for the years of music and devotion to your fans.
Michelle

> I doubt this will actually reach THE Morrissey, however, I feel
> the need to write it anyway. I came down the left staircase at
> the Mayan Theatre last night between bands and who should my
> eyes fall upon?? Mr. Steven P. Morrissey. I was amazed. There he
> was...leaning in the shadow of a corner...looking just how I
> would have pictured him. I was a devoted listener from a young
> age and certainly tended to immortalize him in those
> teen-years...It was fantastic to see him on my own level last
> night. Unfortunately, I was a little too shy to go up and shake
> his hand. If this were to reach him... I would want to say...you
> are amazing...thank you for the years of music and devotion to
> your fans.
> Michelle

You're welcome my dear. I wish you would have come over and spoken with me. Shyness is nice, but...

> You're welcome my dear. I wish you would have come over and
> spoken with me. Shyness is nice, but...

Michelle!
If that was really MORRISSEY who wrote you back, that is absolutely amazing! I thought Coldplay put on a strong show. Maybe Moz felt the same way...
shyness can stop you . . .

Oh PULEEZE!!! who will possibly fall for THAT one!? Right.

"Oh, Morrissey, if that's really you, why have you sent all my letters back unopened with all those awful things written on the envelopes? It's sooo embarrassing! I do wish you would just open one, and smell that perfume I have sprayed inside just for you...Please, please, please...don't say you hate me again, it makes my day go by so much slower!"

By the way, I so wanted to go to that show, but if someone says it isn't worth it- I dunno, maybe I will make it to the next one. What do you care?...I guess this is my rambling day! Sorry.

Pity you're so cynical...

> Oh PULEEZE!!! who will possibly fall for THAT one!? Right.

> "Oh, Morrissey, if that's really you, why have you sent all
> my letters back unopened with all those awful things written on
> the envelopes? It's sooo embarrassing! I do wish you would just
> open one, and smell that perfume I have sprayed inside just for
> you...Please, please, please...don't say you hate me again, it
> makes my day go by so much slower!"

> By the way, I so wanted to go to that show, but if someone says
> it isn't worth it- I dunno, maybe I will make it to the next
> one. What do you care?...I guess this is my rambling day! Sorry.

And I always read your posts... I miss Audrey!

> Oh PULEEZE!!! who will possibly fall for THAT one!? Right.

> "Oh, Morrissey, if that's really you, why have you sent all
> my letters back unopened with all those awful things written on
> the envelopes? It's sooo embarrassing! I do wish you would just
> open one, and smell that perfume I have sprayed inside just for
> you...Please, please, please...don't say you hate me again, it
> makes my day go by so much slower!"

> By the way, I so wanted to go to that show, but if someone says
> it isn't worth it- I dunno, maybe I will make it to the next
> one. What do you care?...I guess this is my rambling day! Sorry.

Are you always this sweet?

I am hardly so! Who is Audrey?

> And I always read your posts... I miss Audrey!

Oh, now. At LEAST you read my posts...if not my letters, right? Oh, pardon my cynicism. Especially when it has anything to do with my writing to the Big M. I am glad I am least that high on the list...What happened to my getting on the guestlist at UCI? That was sooo embarrassing! Then I get inside and they aren't even serving hotdogs- and to top it off, after sighing over the loss of a good hotdog, I find there isn't even any beer! Well. I should say it is cynicism-inspiring to be a 'fan.' Ha!

But that's just me, and you KNOW how I can be...and I am punchy tonight as well. I had to have a root canal done today- the dentist was fab, I felt no pain the whole time, but now I do...it is such a headache on the right side: ugh! So all I can do is drink my wine and beer, and smoke a couple cloves to try and forget about it. But I am going to miss Friends if this keeps up! Let me know what you think of my latest post, won't you my dear man?

TA!

> Are you always this sweet?

Hahaha...actually, I am usually much more quiet than I have been of late. Too much time on my hands, a CRAZY holiday (as I am a florist- enough said!), and this blasted tooth...besides, read above post by the return of the real SPM...

I love it when it gets like this! Honestly, I will tame myself. I hope it is entertainment for some at least. And I am no Greasetea, am I Greasy, dear?

We must keep ourselves occupied whilst waiting for something from Morrissey- and this is the most fun I have with people who don't know me from a hole in their wall! I don't mean to use anyone at my expense...I am sorry if you felt that way Michelle...My oldest sister's name is Michelle. I have a nice propensity towards them! And look at it this way, you were in the same room with the man, even if you didn't approach him...I am sure he would have been very gracious. But it is no time for would've, should've now is it? Just need to get on with things.

this isn't the real Morrissey!

The real morrissey hates talking to people.

Thanks Folly...

Thanks....Sorry about the tooth! I think I'll hold on to the idea that the "real" Morrissey responded above...and look forward to the next show...Maybe he'll be at the Mojave 3 show??

Re: Thanks Folly...

> Thanks....Sorry about the tooth! I think I'll hold on to the
> idea that the "real" Morrissey responded above...and
> look forward to the next show...Maybe he'll be at the Mojave 3
> show??

Well, unforunately for us he doesn't walk around announcing when and where he'll be- damn him! I wish that were how he was with his public...I mean, I have NEVER seen such a respect for his privacy as I have when I see someone say they were in the same room with him but left him alone. I realize this is a rare occassion, and he can't always count on encountering people so kind such as you (Michelle) and Tami Heidi...I guess I would have just offered to buy him a beer! That's just who I am and what I am. I spent far too much of my time in my life not being able to confront people and say hello due to being too shy (I still have problems on the phone. I hate that contraption!). But if I see someone, or overhear someone talking and I feel I can add to their conversation - depending on the situation and appropriateness of course - I do it...usually I get a good response, and I have maybe helped someone out in their day, or learned something new myself.

The tooth is hanging in there. I woke up at about 2 a.m. and was in serious pain (mind you, I have had 2 children by c-section and only taken advil or tylenol for the pain. I have a high tolerance). I had awful dreams all night, very bizarre. I only have one thing to say: see your dentist as often as possible! I won't go on about it here, as most would expect. Just know I regret not going twice a year the way I should as a diabetic. It will all be over soon enough and I will move along with it.

As far as you hoping that was the real Morrissey- I can appreciate that. So do I! (especially since that person said they read my posts every time...I wonder why?) I know that would mean a lot to you, and I hope it isn't someone who is just playing on your excitement of your moment and your story.

I will look into that Mojave 3 show...always looking for fun in a show!

Ta!

Re: Pity you're so cynical...

> And I always read your posts... I miss Audrey!

OK, now I get what you meant by 'posts,' I thought you meant the ones HERE on the board, but I thought about it and realized you meant my letters...well. Of course he reads them! That was never a question- who WOULN'T read them?...What I want to know is why our mutual friend E.R. said that he hardly reads any of his mail? I never believed him, and I still wouldn't; but I am still not too keen on you being the SPM you claim to be. (Sorry, Michelle. You know how I feel on that anyway.)

I doubt you'll ever get back to me on this anyway- if so, why don't you just email me about it then? Create one like my old friend in Germany who has "[email protected]". It was easy enough for him to do. But anyone has access to my email if you dig enough- which Morrissey does not have to dig at all.

TA!

Back
Top Bottom