Bored as Hell, What Should We Do?

zom

Menior Sember
I am indeed bored as hell, I could go out but dont have anyone to go out with. I did buy pizza rolls. I just may eat them. :cool:

zom

pizza rolls... sounds fantastic. well, in dealing with boredom, i like to try new things. today, i went to the spa and got a facial. i'll never make that mistake again (no pun intended). my face is burning at so many levels right now, and i'm shinny! aaaaghhhh!
anywho, i also do really senseless things like yell at pedestrians from my second story window... but that's just me.

Denia said:
pizza rolls... sounds fantastic. well, in dealing with boredom, i like to try new things. today, i went to the spa and got a facial. i'll never make that mistake again (no pun intended). my face is burning at so many levels right now, and i'm shinny! aaaaghhhh!
anywho, i also do really senseless things like yell at pedestrians from my second story window... but that's just me.

I like the idea of shouting at passers by but I live in a house and dont want my butt kicked!:D

zom

zom said:
I like the idea of shouting at passers by but I live in a house and dont want my butt kicked!:D

zom
well, this is why i will never own a house. it's no fun. there's nothing i find more entertaining than getting away with swearing at random people and throwing things at them from high places. but you could also try doing things that are generally annoying and pointless. in example:

-asking telephone operators for dates or the phone # to popeye's chicken (they actually gave me that number! the fools!)
-call every girl you know "dude"
-dance fast to slow music and slow to fast music
-get in your car and drive to your neighbors house
-drum on every avaliable surface
-construct eleborate crop circles on your lawn
-in the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks
-disagree strongly with everything everybody says
-learn how to ride a unicycle
-speak in a strong welsh accent
-call everyone you dislike a "communist"
-tie jingle bells to all your clothes
-TYPE ONLY IN UPPERCASE
-sing the batman theme
-put everyone on speakerphone...

... i've got too much time on my hands

Denia said:

I already do that one, it is favorite of mine! :cool:

zom

zom said:
I already do that one, it is favorite of mine! :cool:

zom

indeed, it's very entertaining. i also like starting conversations about how i'm a "racist"... because i race cars.

i'm sorry for making you put up with this nonsense, i forgot to take my ritalin this morning. i'm not an idiot, but i play one in life.

Last edited:
Cover yourself in scented oils, run around the house naked singing Morrissey songs.......
I don't know. Someone else suggest something, my ideas are silly.

^^^^
yeah, do that. you'll be partying like a Kennedy then, zom.

mauve21 said:
Cover yourself in scented oils, run around the house naked singing Morrissey songs.......
I don't know. Someone else suggest something, my ideas are silly.

Well I have found tonights activity!

zom

there is a very odd game on dirtyprettythings.com you could play (in fact there are two)
the person above...
and
either/or...

Denia said:
well, this is why i will never own a house. it's no fun. there's nothing i find more entertaining than getting away with swearing at random people and throwing things at them from high places. but you could also try doing things that are generally annoying and pointless. in example:

-asking telephone operators for dates or the phone # to popeye's chicken (they actually gave me that number! the fools!)
-call every girl you know "dude"
-dance fast to slow music and slow to fast music
-get in your car and drive to your neighbors house
-drum on every avaliable surface
-construct eleborate crop circles on your lawn
-in the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks
-disagree strongly with everything everybody says
-learn how to ride a unicycle
-speak in a strong welsh accent
-tie jingle bells to all your clothes
-TYPE ONLY IN UPPERCASE
-sing the batman theme
-put everyone on speakerphone...

... i've got too much time on my hands

LOL! i actually cried with laughter at this post...thank you soo much, i'm well and truly cheered up!
espech like the communist one!

as a foolish child on holiday in apartments, and of course deeply regret now, we used to gob and/or throw water on the passers by below, duck down and then laugh at the copious swearing below.

vivaissy said:
LOL! i actually cried with laughter at this post...thank you soo much, i'm well and truly cheered up!
espech like the communist one!

as a foolish child on holiday in apartments, and of course deeply regret now, we used to gob and/or throw water on the passers by below, duck down and then laugh at the copious swearing below.

i'm pleased to know i'm doing my job lol

as for the throwing water thing, i still do that. but yet again, you know... i still am a foolish child.

well i think i would probably still do it now, but i live on a farm with no neighbours bar fields, so not as much fun!

i thought i'd spice up you people's life and list more things you should consider doing for your own amusement:

-name your dog (pet) "jesus"
-develop an unnatural fear of staplers
-in public, look down at your hand in amazement and say "wow, i never knew i had that!"
-adjust the tint of your TV or computer so that everything looks green. insist you like it that way.
-when you're ask to do something, reply with "is that a threat?"
-walk around with a cooler that reads "human head" on the side.
-randomly make farm animal noises
-call in sick because you got a computer virus
-say you must wear your bicycle helmet as part of your austronaut training
-in a crowded elevator, call out "group hug!!"

with kids like me, don't you fear for the future of the world?
just asking ;)

Look at the nice pics of Moz in the frink thread.....
This is internal advertising......

Back
Top Bottom