Book of Condolence Thread

RIP Dame Vera Lynn.
Died aged 103.

d4824f3d9449ca7bb6c39e57ed11255c (1).jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The lost boys is such an important part of my childhood

Milton glaser who cofounded ny magazine which i
still read today. There news section the intelligencer also just recently won some awards I believe. He also apparently created the i ❤️Ny logo. This was my first use of an emoticon I think

RIP Carl Reiner.
Died aged 98.

Regards,
FWD.

Ennio Morricone has died. Didn’t know much about him but his work was everywhere throughout my life

Gen-xer or millennial cusper myself. It’s just such a well made show with so many historical memorable moments and the whole meta ending of the series was pretty cool for it time. Even though I did watch a lot of Andy and Barney and Lucy as a child in the eighties dick van dyke wasn’t something I watched until I got streaming. It’s neat to see an old show like that not be kid oriented. They talked about a lot of adult topics and sometimes it was just neat and informative. One episode is just rob explaining to a children’s class why things are funny. Great show and deservedly considered one of America’s best made tv shows

Gen-xer or millennial cusper myself. It’s just such a well made show with so many historical memorable moments and the whole meta ending of the series was pretty cool for it time. Even though I did watch a lot of Andy and Barney and Lucy as a child in the eighties dick van dyke wasn’t something I watched until I got streaming. It’s neat to see an old show like that not be kid oriented. They talked about a lot of adult topics and sometimes it was just neat and informative. One episode is just rob explaining to a children’s class why things are funny. Great show and deservedly considered one of America’s best made tv shows

did he trip and fall over something?

Probably. I do like the slide though in the theme song. Curb does it as well. Think of the issue where rob auditions for the job at the playboy type magazine and what it had to say about sexism. Very unique imo for a show of its time as I can’t think of any comparison

Back
Top Bottom