bob dylan v bob marley v bob geldof

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
who is the ultimate bob?
heres my vote.
1. bob dylan
2. bob geldof
3. bob marley

geldof is definitely last for me. in fact i would put bob seger before him too. and i don't much like bob seger LET ME TELL YOU!

i really can't choose between dylan and marley. i love them both equally.

ulimate bob =

E_BobBarker%2B325.jpg

Bob Geldof is an arse. My mum used to go around to the stage door after gigs and ask the bands to put her on the guestlist, and Geldof was the only person who ever said, 'why should I?' :p Compare that to someone in UB40, who not only put her on the guestlist, but bought her a Drifter. :p

Bob Geldof is an arse. My mum used to go around to the stage door after gigs and ask the bands to put her on the guestlist, and Geldof was the only person who ever said, 'why should I?' :p Compare that to someone in UB40, who not only put her on the guestlist, but bought her a Drifter. :p

did he just give her a drifter that happened to be on the scene or did they actually walk down to the shop together and he said "do you want owt?" and your mum said yes wouldnt mind a drifter mate? (am thinking here u mean the choclate bar and not the traveling tramp?)

did he just give her a drifter that happened to be on the scene or did they actually walk down to the shop together and he said "do you want owt?" and your mum said yes wouldnt mind a drifter mate? (am thinking here u mean the choclate bar and not the traveling tramp?)

Yeah, he said something like, 'okay, I'll put you on the guest list. I'm going down the shop, do you want anything?' Don't remember what my mum said, but he came back with a Drifter (yes, the chocolate bar :p) for her. :) My mum did plenty of stage door lurking. She did it with me once for J.J. Burnel. :p

Yeah, he said something like, 'okay, I'll put you on the guest list. I'm going down the shop, do you want anything?' Don't remember what my mum said, but he came back with a Drifter (yes, the chocolate bar :p) for her. :) My mum did plenty of stage door lurking. She did it with me once for J.J. Burnel. :p

j.j.burnel surely worth a tobelerone?

ulimate bob =

E_BobBarker%2B325.jpg

:cool: werd

I heard he made an appearance on The Price is Right yesterday to promote his new memoir, "Priceless Memories". HUGE shoes to fill ont that show, but Drew Carey sucks as host. Kinda like Jimmy Fallon taking over for Conan. :rolleyes:

p.s. "Help control the pet population, have your pets spayed or neutered." :thumb:

Oh to answer the question, Bob Marley. :)

Back
Top Bottom