bg had a fight in manchester (PIC)

J

jesus h

the old fat guy kicked the shit out of him apparently, but he paid everyone off to keep quiet

http://gallery67762.fotopic.net/p4715032.html

Handsome Devil. I'm pretty sure he was just saying "hey you're in my picture."

Whops the other guy with glasses??? WTF? is andy hanging out with roy horn how????? isnt he that dude from siegfried and roy who got mauled by a tiger???? are andy and mike auditioning for a gig at the mirage or something??? they need someone to clean the tiger cages??????

pic174455.jpg

That guitar andy's playing looks as old as that haircut he has. Seriously,whats with that roy dude man???? where the f*** are his white tigers at????? Are they going to be collaborating at the chuck e cheese somewhere?????

> Whops the other guy with glasses??? WTF? is andy hanging out with roy horn
> how????? isnt he that dude from siegfried and roy who got mauled by a
> tiger???? are andy and mike auditioning for a gig at the mirage or
> something??? they need someone to clean the tiger cages??????

pimple

You soft prick, had you at least bothered to come to Manchester and if you had any interest in being a Smiths fan you would have Actually Been there but you didn't & you aren't.

so go back to you 'interesting' soup stories *yawns*.

Grim O'Grady

Wow! And yet they have the nerve to say Americans are fat?!?!

If you were in Manchester last week, you'd know

But as usual, you were sat behind your keyboard, slurping noodle soup, trying to act like a hard-knock on a website.

If you ever met a real person - you know the ones I mean people on the street, not a tagname in cyberspace - you'd mess your pants and mummy wouldn't be happy with you.

Oh, it's so sad and pathetic, I nearly couldn't be arsed to write this.

Huh???? do you even know what you just said??? I didnt think so.

Re: If you were in Manchester last week, you'd know

Really?? how would i know??? I didnt see that donkey dick aty the show. I wouldnt want to use a urinal andy or mike used either. So,f*** you dicksmack. Whatever you say man. Must be nice to be a "toughguy" too behind your computer since you dont even f***in know who the roy dude is either????? he looks like someone i wouldnt want to hear tip toing through no tulips,let alone a show or get together with donkey dicks# 1&2 (that'd be joyce and rourke). They suck,not as bad as you do,well,maybe even more then you do,but they suck hard.

Joshy. Where did you learn foul language like that. No PC for a Month.Get to bed.

> Huh???? do you even know what you just said??? I didnt think so.

Yes it's called English, have you got a problem retard?

> Whops the other guy with glasses??? WTF? is andy hanging out with roy horn
> how????? isnt he that dude from siegfried and roy who got mauled by a
> tiger???? are andy and mike auditioning for a gig at the mirage or
> something??? they need someone to clean the tiger cages??????

*that pile of shite was crayoned by you numb c***.*

pimple

You soft prick, had you at least bothered to come to Manchester and if you had any interest in being a Smiths fan you would have Actually Been there but you didn't & you aren't.

so go back to you 'interesting' soup stories *yawns*.

Grim O'Grady

*thicko's version*

pimple (how I address you)

You soft prick (that's describing you pimple)

had you at least bothered to come to Manchester (remember all your lies about coming to Manchester)

and if you had any interest in being a Smiths fan (you are not a Smiths fan, The Smiths were the best band in the 1980's fronted by Morrissey)

you would have Actually Been there. (had you bothered to be there in
Manchester for the Morrissey gig [he was the lead singer with a group called The Smiths btw] you would have known about the Morrissey's Manchester tour, lot's of fans from L.A. etc actually did do the tour & got to meet Andy Rouke & had the pleasure of seeing him play live)

but you didn't & you aren't. (you wasn't there & you are not a fan)

so go back to you 'interesting' soup stories *yawns*. (sarcasm, oops to thick, ok I was J O K I N G joshua at your least expense)

not that difficult was it
ever so simple eh pimple!

Grim O'Grady (that's my name on here)