Best Smiths + Moz Album?

Re: lord! dont even go there!

where abouts on the Wirral? Do you go to Liverpool much?

> where abouts on the Wirral? Do you go to Liverpool much?

Bromborough (nr Birkenhead) and yeah quite a lot

if you know who she is then.....? Also she still looks better at 50 than you two butch hogs!

yeah, and i also know who napoleon is...

and he died a couple of hundred years ago! its called history books!

you should be ashamed of yourself for chasing after a sweet young thang like Bo Derek. especially since you have nothing to offer her: like money. Your pension isn't enough to support a woman who is used to being taken care of.

you know bo derek from history books? and money, i won the lottery dumbass, 11 24 33 34 43 45 thanks

You have a real problem with Women, Mozzerian. You should really talk to someone.

are you still obsessed with that man that NO one knows? c***oid

that blond man you keep mentioning, to do with your f***ed up screen name, retarditis

Sorry Mozzerian, you can't have me. Im taken so stop stalking me.

Oh it's suzys significant other, who wears the strap o' dick to me!

been to any good gigs in Scouseland recently?

not really, played a few though :p the Octel Club on the Wirral with Diamond Blitz (great glam band). I'm going to see the Manics in London on Saturday but that's not liverpool so heh

Re: you know bo derek from history books? and money, i won the lottery dumbass, 11 24 33 34 43 45 th

This is the funniest thing you've come up with yet. YOU won the lottery. You are the saddest, lonliest, most pathetic c*** ever to crawl this earth. You aren't loved and you'll never experience love. You will die alone.

Back
Top Bottom