Sunday 25th July's line-up:

Doves
Billy Bragg
Frightened Rabbit
Cherry Ghost
Goldheart Assembly
Exit Calm

http://www.benjerry.co.uk/

We're going Saturday 24th, look forward to find out who will be playing. :)

Damn. I thought this was a Seeker thread with an awesome coupon link. But no.

I thought there was new Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream flavour out. But no.

I wonder if this festival gives out free ice cream or discount ice cream/vouchers. Would be cool.

I love Ben & Jerry's, the best ice cream ever.

Expensive though. £3.98 over here for a 500ml tub:eek:

i don't understand any of this technical jargon or strange hieroglyphics, but it costs about about $7 to $4 (if it's on sale) for a tub that you can eat in two to three settings.

Must be because you're American.

£££££ - These are called pounds, our currency in the UK.

You don't have pound signs on your keyboards cuz American keyboards have the @ where our £ sign is.

I can eat a tub in one sitting but I think you yankies can get them in bigger tubs to share which we don't get over here.

£££££ - These are called pounds, our currency in the UK.

You don't have pound signs on your keyboards cuz American keyboards have the @ where our £ sign is.

where is your sarcasm censor located?

i use this xenophobic joke every time i see a £ and no one ever gets it :confused:

also, why does the £ come two spaces before where our $ is located? where is your @ at?

Re: British keyboard layout

Screen-Shot-13c.jpg

where is your sarcasm censor located?

i use this xenophobic joke every time i see a £ and no one ever gets it :confused:

also, why does the £ come two spaces before where our $ is located? where is your @ at?

Joke? I thought I was the one that was joking, no maybe I was just being patronising...and yes we spell that patronising over here not patronizing like you guys across the pond.

Strange how we have both a £ and $ sign on our keyboard but no euro sign even though we're closer to Europe than the states. I'm guessing American keyboards just have the $ currency on.

Our @ sign is located to next to the ;: button on the right of course no where the letter l is. Hmm...if we have a £ and $ and you just have a dollar that means you have something that we don't have on our keyboard. Wonder what that could be.

Actually if you go into control panel and keyboard under region, location, whatever you can change your keyboard. Well I don't know if you can change it to UK but I can change mine to US which I have done and when I next restart my computer I'll see what extra thing you have instead of the pound sign.

I have too much time on my hands and I need to get a life, I know.

Saturday 24th line up has been announced:

Scouting for Girls
Idlewild
Slow Club
Kitty, Daisy & Lewis

Very disappointing, although I love Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, in the end we decided to go Sunday this year.

Saturday 24th line up has been announced:

Scouting for Girls
Idlewild
Slow Club
Kitty, Daisy & Lewis

Very disappointing, although I love Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, in the end we decided to go Sunday this year.

Hey hey hey! I thought we were talking about ice cream & keyboards here.

Hey hey hey! I thought we were talking about ice cream & keyboards here.

Yeah, all the festival goers can eat all flavours of B & J ice cream for free!! :thumb:

Hope the weather will be great, last year it was raining after 3pm.

Back
Top Bottom