BBC North West ''Inside Out'' - 9-minute feature on Morrissey fan culture (Nov. 19, 7.30pm)

Re: BBC North West ''Inside Out'' 19th November 7.30pm

The BBC North West TV ''Inside Out'' programme on Monday 19 November 7.30pm contains a 9 minute feature which looks at Morrissey fan culture.
The BBC interviewed fans at Morrissey's Manchester Arena show in July and also fans who were on 'The MozBus' tour that weekend too.

Jukebox Jury

Who are you? :p

Someone should honestly make Jukebox Jury a member again.

Thanks for the heads up JJ

Should be available for those in the UK but not in the North West on iplayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=inside out Our overseas cousins will have to hope someone captures it and puts it on Youtube

Dave

Jukebox Jury writes:

The BBC North West TV ''Inside Out'' programme on Monday 19 November 7.30pm contains a 9 minute feature which looks at Morrissey fan culture.

The BBC interviewed fans at Morrissey's Manchester Arena show in July and also fans who were on 'The MozBus' tour that weekend too.

UPDATE Nov. 19:

Video on YouTube posted by WhalleyRange:

Last edited by a moderator:
as a Dutch Lad I'm not able to have acces to that Brittish north west channel, I hope someone will be so nice to tape it
and put it 'somewhere'' on the i'net

waving @ JJ [P.G.]:thumb:

Viewers outside the North West can view on Sky channel 958 or via the red button on freeview

Jukebox Jury

*waves back*

This morning BBC Breakfast will show the snippets of the programme 8:55

morrissey 'fans' profile BBC1 8.55am

Just havin my cornflakes and watchin the news before going to work, imagine my suprise to find out there is a feature on Morrissey 'Fans' at 8.55am, Someone upload it as ive got to go to work.
Cheers smiffy.

This morning BBC Breakfast will show the snippets of the programme 8:55

Live interview in the studio with Dickie Felton, showing his Morrissey signature tattoo, and another fan who showed the complete Morrissey shirt he collected at the 2009 Liverpool Empire gig. Discussed why Morrissey continues to mean so much to them as grown men. Good little feature from BBC Salford studios

Last edited by a moderator:

Jukebox Jury

Its available on BBC iPlayer later today 20/11/12 for 1 week search iPlayer "Inside Out North West" Episode dated 19/11/12

Re: Article: BBC North West ''Inside Out'' - 9-minute feature on Morrissey fan cultur

For anyone interested, you can join twitter @McrMusicTours and @Mozbus for up to date info on upcoming Manchester Music Tours.

www.manchestermusictours.com

Jukebox Jury

Thanks for posting. Never thought about it but having him sign your arm and then getting that tattooed is quite a nice idea.

Thank you for posting. Nice to see a range of age groups at that gig. I did think that American girl at 3.32 was rather cute. It's also good to see that that horrible green fence has been partly removed around the Salford Lads Club. When I went there it was across the front entrance. Ruined the photo somewhat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom