Attn: Warren and his fans

S

shelley

hello,
why is everyone always picking on Warren? I'll admit he's said some pretty inane things but I find his comments (and those comments others make about him) to be very amusing. I especially enjoyed his suggestion that Morrissey and Johnny Marr write a song about "The Blair Witch Project". So, Warren, are you going to be at either the Santa Barbara or Las Vegas shows? If so, I encourage you to wear a big nametag so we all may come up and introduce ourselves. And how old are you?
OUT!

Warren is a putrid little prick from some @#!!!ing school and has know idea WHO Morrissey is. He is a little bastard and I HOPE he goes to the Vegas show with a name tag so I can kick his little dopey ass.

Introduce ourselves or.... A bomb in in his uncle's car would be intellectually invaluable.

> Introduce ourselves or.... A bomb in in his uncle's car would be¿ intellectually invaluable.

I agree that he is a prick, but violence does not beget violence

As an student of anthropology, I find all this stuff absolutly fascinating. I have a few zoo-ology friends who are also watching with interest.
Please carry on - its all so fantastically exciting.¿ hello,¿ why is everyone always picking on Warren? I'll admit he's said¿ some pretty inane things but I find his comments (and those¿ comments others make about him) to be very amusing. I especially¿ enjoyed his suggestion that Morrissey and Johnny Marr write a¿ song about "The Blair Witch Project". So, Warren, are¿ you going to be at either the Santa Barbara or Las Vegas shows?¿ If so, I encourage you to wear a big nametag so we all may come¿ up and introduce ourselves. And how old are you?¿ OUT!

> Warren is a putrid little prick from some @#!!! ing school and¿ has know idea WHO Morrissey is. He is a little bastard and I¿ HOPE he goes to the Vegas show with a name tag so I can kick his¿ little dopey ass.

. . . and has NO (not KNOW) idea who Morrissey is. Maybe YOU should go to some @#!!! school!

Warren

shelley, were you and he lovers?

tacky nametag on a tweed coat - is that the best you can do?

i too find this discussion very entertaining, but urge both sherry and mr deadboy to please refer to webster's ninth new collegiate dictionary (or a comparable resource) for an explanation of the term "begat."

well, carry on and don't mind me.

Re: shelley, were you and he lovers?

certainly not! I'm never involved in such nonsense.
I just find some people on here to be very funny. I hope that's okay. I can't wait for october!!!

Back
Top Bottom