As Friends Rust - Last of the Famous International Scumbags

Is there ever a time that you simply look at life and have a point A to point B thought? Sometimes things are simple, and cigars are just cigars. Though the verdict is still out as to the authenticity of the pipe.
The verdict is NOT still out, it is an image of a pipe and not an actual physical pipe, that's the whole point of the work...

And you know personally, I think the world is too full of people who only look at life and have point A to point B thoughts. So many arguments, so many half-baked opinions, so much dross in the world because people look at things on the surface and open their mouths without thinking, or just take what's fed to them

Hmmmm catchy toon.

It's like dog shit, you don't have to define it, you know it when you see it. But you're obviously a victim to it because you try to use the popular terminology and haven't had an original thought in your life.
Must be hard for the ol’ God Emperor to live in a world full of bluepilled NPC beta cucks. If only they could wrap their minds around such existential complexities as “immigrants are bad.”

How long has Morrissey been calling Berlin his ‘home city’?

I fear you’re humiliating yourself. It’s painful to watch, you poor child.

Vic Slagways thinks Morrissey has a mansion in LA and this anon troll thinks Morrissey’s home city is in Germany! :lbf:

They know very little about the man, but still they criticize. :crazy:

Yes, thank god Morrissey said that Berlin was the "rape capital of the world" and not Manchester. That excuses it.

It’s fashionable to pile on at the moment. However, a reasonable number of his statements and predictions are being proved prophetic at the moment

Examples please. There's a difference between knowingly and with intent predicting what might happen, and reverse shoehorning some lyrics into the current discourse.

It's better than the ones by those hipster dudes in the other thread though. I mean, "damning with faint praise," but still, I think we have to establish a benchmark for sucky songs about Morrissey.
Who wrote the one about riding a cock horse years ago? I'm baffled as to how that wasn't a number one smash.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom