Aquabats and Tom Lennon cover "There is a Light..." and "You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby" live

thom not the best singer but nobody can ever question his love for the smiths and Morrissey.
reno 911 is one of the funniest shows that ever came out of the states.

Fek blikey m8! I reckon Uncle Steve wasn't at this show din't inn n n nnn n n n it? Me reckon it was spaghetti night. Aunt Nancy's spaghetti and marinara sauce is TOP ACE inn n nnn n nn nnnnnnn n n n n it.

All of you, just stop doing it.... Now! If its not dosh then it's this crap this crap this crap that will bring them together.

Dear me. When I was a kid there was a TV show called Crackerjack, part of which involved creaky old 'comedy' presenters singing the hits of the day, panto-style, as the climax to some shonky skit. Even when you were seven, somehow you knew it was just wrong. I find myself strangely reminded of it.

Last edited:
Aquabats & Lt. Dangle.
The aforementioned You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby:

Regards,
FWD.

Yo Gabba Gabba

Agreed. Really loved Reno 911 as well as The State. Thomas Lennon is super funny!
Not seen The State will check it out.Its not just him its the whole cast of reno,the gay guy on rollerskates is hilarious.

Dear me. When I was a kid there was a TV show called Crackerjack, part of which involved creaky old 'comedy' presenters singing the hits of the day, panto-style, as the climax to some shonky skit. Even when you were seven, somehow you knew it was just wrong. I find myself strangely reminded of it.

CRACKERJACK.

Not seen The State will check it out.Its not just him its the whole cast of reno,the gay guy on rollerskates is hilarious.
The State was a sketch comedy troupe and a number of them moved on with Thomas into Reno 911. Not a lot of just skits on YouTube that I found quick but there are some whole episodes out there. Here’s an overview of some good ones.

And here’s a couple Dangle scenes I like and one Terry (roller skater) for you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom