Anyone know where Moz is right now?

S

Spencster

Does anyone have any clue of his whereabouts these days?

Manchester? LA? NY? Milan? Cologne?

> Does anyone have any clue of his whereabouts these days?¿ Manchester? LA? NY? Milan? Cologne?

Why? Do you think he wants to meet you?

aren't you the same snotty person that doesn't like this message board???

> Why? Do you think he wants to meet you?

... well, actually he did.......

Y E S ! ! ! !

> Does anyone have any clue of his whereabouts these days?¿ Manchester? LA? NY? Milan? Cologne?

Don't know where he is, but I do know where he should be: the recording studio.

I hear he's at mum's (no message, but will probably get about 20 "hits" anyway)

See? I TOLD you! = )

I was 19! don't make him right! don't click on his message!!! pllllleeeaaassseee

what a waste of time huh?

Re: I hear he's at mum's (no message, but will probably get about 20 "hits" anyway)

> See? I TOLD you! = )

And yes, it`s true!! Well, it was... he is on his way back to la now.

> Don't know where he is, but I do know where he should be: the¿ recording studio.

As far as I know, he is still in LA. I was in Vinyl Fetish on Melrose last week, and one of the guys there said Morrissey came in a few days earlier and bought some punk cd's.

Actual Content This Time

> And yes, it`s true!! Well, it was... he is on his way back to la¿ now.

This? Coming from someone whose original post inquiring about the uncertainty of Morrissey's current whereabouts started this whole thread? How have you suddenly become privvy to this latest bit of info?

Re: Actual Content This Time

> This? Coming from someone whose original post inquiring about¿ the uncertainty of Morrissey's current whereabouts started this¿ whole thread? How have you suddenly become privvy to this latest¿ bit of info?

the reason being whether the Spencster was the only one knowing about that he paid ManCester a visit.... that`s all :)

Re: Actual Content This Time

Hmmm...I'm not sure what you meant by that but, nonetheless, I'm intrigued! : )

So where is now, then?

Back
Top Bottom