Any Brits?

mhicks

Senior Citizen member
Anyone from the UK gone over for some shows, I would have done had I not shelled out on an plane ticket the week before the tour was announced. Be nice to have som comparison with his UK/Europe shows from last year.

Cor lucky you..... Lincolnshire and Northants.... will you be driving or letting the the train take the strain???

It would be amusing though if Moz actually played in Boston and Northampton in England instead. Obviously not amusing for you

I have a few friends in the midlands and took great delight in informing them I was seeing Morrissey in Northampton and asking if they would they like to join me.
And then a few minutes later casually dropping in 'oh, sorry, didn't I mention it was Northampton, Massachusettes, not that little town just off the M1' :D:D

Jukebox Jury

waiting untill he brings the tour to the U.K or europe

I'm off to Boston and Northampton next month :)

Jukebox Jury

Nice one - I'll be at Boston and MSG. mhicks I can offer you opinions after that, but there must be some of us who've gone to the west coast.

hello jukebox greeting from newton heath, i am going to the nyc gig ,
how much did you pay for your flights if its not rude to ask,

ps is anyone going to see johnny marr on tuesday should be worth going.

I've had a holiday to California booked since October and was hoping it would coincide with the tour and the Hollywood Bowl has! so got a ticket to see him there. Can't wait! my mates dont like him so I'm on my own. Ticket for one please! I'll turn em round before long, just you watch!

hello jukebox greeting from newton heath, i am going to the nyc gig ,
how much did you pay for your flights if its not rude to ask,

ps is anyone going to see johnny marr on tuesday should be worth going.

Greetings from Moston
yes it is rude to ask.... but seeing as you did :D
It cost £306 Liverpool to JFK with Flyglobespan.com
I actually return the day before the NY gig. Wish i had stayed for it but it would be another two nights away... money a bit tight as ever! :(

Yes, I shall be at The Ritz on Tuesday :)

Jukebox Jury

Going over for the Madison show in NYC. Can any native new yorkers tell me how far to the venue from west 55th street and broadway.I'm guessing about a mile and round about a 20/30 minute walk...thanks.

I was about to pop over the pond, but it meant going on my own, and i did not want to do that :(

cheers jukebox been on that website roughly £350 return not too bad ,:cool:

thanks mate , sorry for being sooooooooooooo rude...................:D

lookin forward to johnny on tuesday should be good..................:;)

I´m going to MSG, from Brighton. It´s my first Morrissey show. I´m very excited. Hope he´s up to par. I´ve got a "ticket" to see the Sons and Heirs post show but i don´t really know what to expect from them. Is anyone else gonna be there? It would be nice to have some UK company!

Back
Top Bottom