Anthem Magazine: A Morrissey Look-A-Like?

samigrrl

...it's you I love.
So, my boyfriend bought me a copy of Anthem featuring Interpol, and inside featured this guy as well:
Cult1web.jpg

Scary. o_0

Here's the link: http://www.anthem-magazine.com/28/features.html

Just thought I'd share.

he's morrissey's twin brother who got badly disfigured after being dropped by a careless nanny.
the morrissey family kept him in their attic until a couple of years when he was released and given his brother's hand-me-downs to wear in order to fit into the society.

I'm fairly sure that's the Moz lookalike/impersonator who I met at the Vegas show. I got my picture taken with him, but unfortunately I can't share it... that's him though. I recognize that nose.

I'm fairly sure that's the Moz lookalike/impersonator who I met at the Vegas show. I got my picture taken with him, but unfortunately I can't share it... that's him though. I recognize that nose.

yes its him, and he seemed like a nice guy, and i've heard he is. ive seen several pics of him before.

where is he from? He looks like he would talk like Karl from Sling Blade.

You got some taters up in there, mmmmm-hmmmmm.

Cult1web.jpg

Coffee makes me nervous when I drink it, mmmmmm-hmmmmmm.

That's Mark
He lives on the west coast of the States, but high up, Portland / Seattle somewhere around there.
That picture actually doesn't do him justice.
He came to a few gigs in the UK last year - caused a storm outside the Manchester Apollo, there was literally a queue forming to have their picture taken with him and people all around snapping shots on their phone etc.

Jukebox Jury

Met Mark at one of the Brickhouse after-show parties in Manchester last year. He definitely is a very nice and pleasant bloke...had a funny speaking voice though I thought - too many ciggies?

He has a myspace site as well with lots more photos. Can't find it right now.

where is he from? He looks like he would talk like Karl from Sling Blade.

billy bob.....LOL

he's morrissey's twin brother who got badly disfigured after being dropped by a careless nanny.
the morrissey family kept him in their attic until a couple of years when he was released and given his brother's hand-me-downs to wear in order to fit into the society.

So he has stopped wearing levis and over size blouses!

He came to a few gigs in the UK last year - caused a storm outside the Manchester Apollo, there was literally a queue forming to have their picture taken with him and people all around snapping shots on their phone etc.

how odd.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom