Morrissey Central "AND THE NORTH WILL RISE AGAIN" (June 11, 2020)

IMG_0137_fnpxrf.jpg
IMG_0138_yzirkz.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

We know your strong point...........being cucked.
Oh hahah, the board's resident incel speaks! The correct word is 'cuckolded' by the way. Now if you claim to know for a fact that my wife is playing away I'd be astonished as I'm fairly sure that we live at least 200 miles apart. I can only imagine that you've been cuckolded so often that transference is the only way you can deal with the grief and humiliation, and it probably explains your current incel status.

haha and double ha.why would i want to remove myself from the world when i have so much going for myself,it is great being me.
It wouldn't be for your benefit, rather it would be for the benefit of everyone around you.

Cool photo! I recall seeing this on social media last year...I believe it was from one of the gigs in Canada.

Oh hahah, the board's resident incel speaks! The correct word is 'cuckolded' by the way. Now if you claim to know for a fact that my wife is playing away I'd be astonished as I'm fairly sure that we live at least 200 miles apart. I can only imagine that you've been cuckolded so often that transference is the only way you can deal with the grief and humiliation, and it probably explains your current incel status.

God I hope she's screwing a black guy on the side. That would be so funny.

I didn't identify it as a mosque, hence my query. As you clearly don't know the answer to my question and are writing your normal semi-illiterate bollocks, I'm wondering what your strong point is, if indeed you have one?

?

wishful thinking SP:lbf:

God.......what a beta-male you are. If she really was, you'd probably kill her and shoot your kids....that's the kind of guy you are. Complete wuss.
You can only dream of being a beta male, you lowly, lonely epsilon.

Can You imagine Morrisseys gig in the world's northernmost city with more than 100 000 inhabitants - Norilsk, Russia . It would be great :snowman:

It wouldn't be for your benefit, rather it would be for the benefit of everyone around you.
you still here,are you a profesional bore or does it just come naturally.

you still here,are you a profesional bore or does it just come naturally.
I am still here, well spotted. If I am a bore then I nevertheless seem to interest you sufficiently that you can't resist replying to my comments. What does that you make you (apart from an illiterate buffoon?)

There is no one on this site that thinks about black men more frequently than you do, especially in a sexual context. You are like a Freudian analyst's dream come true.

Amusing.........but, if it happened in real life.......you 2 would both go postal.

Amusing.........but, if it happened in real life.......you 2 would both go postal.
I doubt that @Verso would be the least bit interested if my wife was being porked by an African-American. You, on the other hand, seem obscenely petrified by the prospect of being so penetrated. Luckily for you, no man, black or otherwise, would go within ten fathoms of you.

Cool photo! I recall seeing this on social media last year...I believe it was from one of the gigs in Canada.
I think I saw someone mentioning that it was Salt Lake City.

LOOK EVERYONE! BLACK PEOPLE LIKE ME! HOW CAN I BE XENOPHOBIC AND RACIST IF BLACK PEOPLE LIKE ME???

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom