An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

glad you are enjoying - please let us know which ones you like / dislike =)
Really really enjoying your remixes still! I can tell they've been put together with a lot of love and care. Highlights for me would be the more subtle remixes like World Leader Pretend, for example. I've managed to get hold of the individual tracks to Radio Free Europe and did this remix, giving the album version a similar feel to the Mitch Easter 1981 tape version.

I hate to self-promote but feel free to check out my YouTube channel for guitar covers and other potential future remixes.

I'm looking for the Reveal Beta tracks (from the advance promo). This old link from 2010 has two tracks that are locked. Anyone have them available by chance? Thanks!

Please feedback, I spent many enjoyable hours tinkering. I am particularly happy with Up and Around The Sun. Some songs have a tempo increase, little amendments here and there. Main change is to increase the level of the rear channels for all albums as I find them lacking on the discs.

Also very happy how the monster 25 stereo remix turned out, as Mr Litt butchered the levels in my opinion and put hiss all over it

I'm not complaining, but am I missing Monty on your remix of Automatic for the People?

I'm not complaining, but am I missing Monty on your remix of Automatic for the People?
You don't owe me anything. I just checked and yes you are correct, I don't know how I missed that thanks for noticing. I'll check over the weekend if it's because I didn't rip it or if I didn't upload it. Come to think of it I don't remember listening to it when editing so I might have to rip it again.
It might take a few days to get around to but I'll post back when done. Hold your tongue.

Ok, I don't know what happened but I have the file here on my phone music folder so I've just re-uploaded it.
Perhaps the original upload for that file failed. It got a raw deal.

Anyone got a high quality rip of "Ignoreland" from the R.E.M. Athens, Greece 2008 show? Used to have the whole thing in 1080p but it got lost due to a corruption issue. I don't need the full HD Movie, just an audio rip for Ignoreland as it is just missing somehow from my drive.

Anyone got a high quality rip of "Ignoreland" from the R.E.M. Athens, Greece 2008 show? Used to have the whole thing in 1080p but it got lost due to a corruption issue. I don't need the full HD Movie, just an audio rip for Ignoreland as it is just missing somehow from my drive.

I plugged in my external HD this afternoon just by chance, so I decided to see if I had this. I don't, but I have the video files from REMTV (edited, and no "Ignoreland") and also the DVD files (full concert) I got from DIME a few years back. No audio files in sight. So I went ahead and made this in 5 minutes. The original audio from the DVD is lossy, so the best I can offer is a 320kbps MP3. Here it is:

Still looking for singles from Around The Sun era:
- Aftermath CD1 with High Speed Train (Live)
- Electron Blue CD1 with What's The Frequency, Kenneth? (Live)
- Wanderlust CD1 with Low (Alternate Version)
- Wanderlust CD2 with The Outsiders (Alternate Version)
and also
- So. Central Rain (Live) from Animal Canadian/European CD single

Anyone can share with 320kbps files to complete collection?

Still looking for singles from Around The Sun era:
- Aftermath CD1 with High Speed Train (Live)
- Electron Blue CD1 with What's The Frequency, Kenneth? (Live)
- Wanderlust CD1 with Low (Alternate Version)
- Wanderlust CD2 with The Outsiders (Alternate Version)
and also
- So. Central Rain (Live) from Animal Canadian/European CD single

Anyone can share with 320kbps files to complete collection?

Many more in this file http://www.mediafire.com/file/cny8e9bbj73vxz2/REM_REQ.zip/file

Last edited:
Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom