All The Young People... 7" single & t-shirt bundle available to pre-order - Mporium (UK)

43267_43265_FB_IMG_1528833032229.jpg

20180612_205305.jpg

A snip at £30.00.
Note: the single release date remains the 6th of July.
(bundle not showing on the US Mporium at the moment).

https://uk.mporium.org/products/all-the-young-people-must-fall-in-love-7-bundle-pre-order

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
'The mystery of Morrissey's sexuality'

I love the cover art. It’d be a perfect t-shirt if they took the song title off and just had “Morrissey” or maybe the photo on the front and Morrissey on back.

I don't reckon Morrissey has thought through how his Nazi fanbase will be into wearing gay t-shirts. He's aiming for the most niche of niche markets.

They may be attracted by a t-shirt with a draconian policy statement as a slogan, though.

I don't reckon Morrissey has thought through how his Nazi fanbase will be into wearing gay t-shirts. He's aiming for the most niche of niche markets.

The far right’s infatuation with Morrissey is only a temporary one; these people aren't known for respecting humasexual vegans very much.

Before his endorsement of For Britain, his new friends over at Breitbart etc. used to constantly bash him and wish death on “this whiny f*****”, especially after Morrissey slagged off Trump. I don’t think they’ll be buying this t-shirt, or single for that matter. It’s only a matter of time before the same crowd will go back to hating on him. Too bad most of his old fans will have abandoned him by then as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 44762
View attachment 44763

A snip at £30.00.

https://uk.mporium.org/products/all-the-young-people-must-fall-in-love-7-bundle-pre-order

I've posted this separately as it's a shirt bundle and not necessarily just a post about the single.
Regards,
FWD.

Anyone who spends £30 on this is literally throwing away their money. You may as well set fire to your wallet. When are you all going to realise that this is, was and will always be about grabbing punters' money?

Anyone who spends £30 on this is literally throwing away their money. You may as well set fire to your wallet. When are you all going to realise that this is, was and will always be about grabbing punters' money?

:crazy:

of course it is,every company ever started or every artist or musician from the dawn of time is about separating people and their money,its not a new thing invented by Morrissey its just a fact and something skinny does everyday when he goes to the shops.

It's just so strange dedicating so much time and energy promoting an unpractical format from a bygone age that contains no new studio recordings. If he released a proper single or an ep with this new Bob Clearmountain mix and at least two new songs, I would be interested, but this is just wasting all our time and some peoples' money.

I like the t-shirt, but I don't want to be punch in the street. Also, £30? Really?!! A rip-off!!! I have already pre-ordered the single though, so a bit late.

43267_43265_FB_IMG_1528833032229.jpg

View attachment 44763

A snip at £30.00.

I've posted this separately as it's a shirt bundle and not necessarily just a post about the single.
Regards,
FWD.

Oh f*** off, f*** off, f*** off!
If it were all about the money you'd have seen a Smiths reformation and a series of bland zero controversy interviews. Such a twat.

SOSB

"skinheads with nail varnish"

was his ideal audience back in 91.

'has the world changed, or have i changed ?'

:cool:

"skinheads with nail varnish"

was his ideal audience back in 91.

'has the world changed, or have i changed ?'

:cool:

MOZ IS A SKINHEAD:swear

MOZ IS NOT A SKINHEAD!!!:swear

MOZ IS A VEGAN HUMASEXUAL!! SO HE IS NOT REALLY A SKINHEAD:swear

UNKNOWN RIGHT WING MOZ FRIENDS that DONT EXIST WILL TURN ON MOZ:swear
YES THEY WILL:swear the dont EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE LIKE ZOMBIES that both
EXIST AND DONT EXIST!!:swear

You DIG? (read your Pete Shelly gay book instead)
LATE BREAKING NEWS: KANYE NO 1 on BILLBOARD:tiphat:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom