Alain Whyte: Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself - Safe At Home Sessions (June 7, 2020)

“The sanest days are mad”

Sounds great - the playing and falsetto parts could be mistaken for the Introducing Morrissey tour/video.

Oh Alain, you saucy little wench! That was superb. Just lovely. Thank you!

good guy alain,enjoying these,keep them coming.

Nice one as always Alain.
Shame we have nothing positive to say about the Morrissey family. Steven and his really useful Nephew have gone very quiet of late since the violent protests over the weekend.
Shameful gang mentality. Vandalism, Attacking innocent police personnel, Attacking police horses.

Sorry but I’ve got no sympathy for it now, starting to cost the decent tax payers money.

Such a shame that these bellends are tarnishing the cause for equality.

RIP George

?? :knife:

Apropos nothing, I was listening to Marc Riley on BBC 6 Music yesterday evening. He played How Soon Is Now. Afterwards, he said "I will play that for the four of them. So that would be Johnny Marr, it would be Andy Rourke, it would Mike Joyce and, um, Craig Gannon."

Apropos nothing, I was listening to Marc Riley on BBC 6 Music yesterday evening. He played How Soon Is Now. Afterwards, he said "I will play that for the four of them. So that would be Johnny Marr, it would be Andy Rourke, it would Mike Joyce and, um, Craig Gannon."

Yep that’s the “four of them“ alright. Can’t think of anyone else.

?? :knife:

What an utter prick, pathetic!

What an utter prick, pathetic!
I'm surprised Marc Riley actually says that...and he actually does...although he says something like they were a great band, whatever you might think.

I'm surprised Marc Riley actually says that...and he actually does...although he says something like they were a great band, whatever you might think.
I'm pretty disgusted by that from him as he's better than that or at least he should be...that wont go down well with any of The Smiths members.

I'm pretty disgusted by that from him as he's better than that or at least he should be...that wont go down well with any of The Smiths members.
I agree wholeheartedly. I thought he was better than that tbh.

I agree wholeheartedly. I thought he was better than that tbh.
I listened to it on BBC Sounds app there and pretty snide from Riley and absolutely no need for that, dunno what his game is.

It's Morrissey that needs to be better. Doubt that any of the other Smiths members would care. If anything, Moz is dragging them and their livelihoods down with him. The only one that benefits is Johnny, the more people disparage Moz, the more the Smiths become Johnny's band.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom