Alain Whyte - 'There is a Light That Never Goes Out' cover

This was just posted on Alain Whyte's facebook page: "We did a one off performance of this Smiths classic. I only do my songs normally or the ones I wrote with Morrissey but in tribute to Johnny Marr and Morrissey here is a version recorded live from the Altadena Country Club a few months back as they are not that familiar with Morrissey or Smiths songs and I knew they would know this one. I played on all the backing tracks. Enjoy!
will probably never do this song again as it was a one off. Please feel free to comment or share."

:rage:

AlainT what a MUSICAL CATASTROPHE!!!!!:censored:

again and again with the MUSICAL CATASTROPHES:censored:

what up with that "tour" that you were going on??:laughing:

Should never put down a guitar, should never pick up a microphone.

He's a great guy and I love his genuine Smiths fandom - he just doesn't have the voice for this. Ouch.

I'm quite impressed. He's singing it better than Marr can. Whtye's voice is stronger. Not bad.

drumming is the fav part
Round-Pet-Clear-Salad-Takeaway-Container-Cheap-Price-Salad-Packaging-Box.jpg

I'm quite impressed. He's singing it better than Marr can. Whtye's voice is stronger. Not bad.

Neither are any good, vocally. Johnny sings in a low rumble that fades away into the music, Alain sounds shrill to me.

Neither are any good, vocally. Johnny sings in a low rumble that fades away into the music, Alain sounds shrill to me.
Whyte used to add some really nice backing vocals to Moz, especially live. I think he can sing.

But each to our own.

Last edited:
FFS there is bad singing like AlainT:straightface:
and then
there
is DramaJ Le Pew :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: burping like a :frogface:

:rage:

Uhh naa!! Desafinaa,no le dan los tonos bajos,pero bueno lo que vale es la intencion,las comparaciones son odiosas ,imposible no compararlo con Moz y despues decir=GRACIAS PERO NOO!!! MORRISSEY INALCANZABLE,!!!!

I really like that. Vocals aren't exceptional but in fairness no one will ever sing that song like Morrissey.

The comments here, on the talents of various artists, are hilarious!

If your bar for vocal ability is set at the reaching warble of a half-baked, washed-up crooner like latter-day Melvis, please don’t expect anyone to take your musical “taste” seriously.

If your bar for vocal ability is set at the reaching warble of a half-baked, washed-up crooner like latter-day Melvis, please don’t expect anyone to take your musical “taste” seriously.

:rolleyes:

interesting: just like DramaJ Le Pew>:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has his own ridiculous homemade 'record label', "New Voodoo Records and Tapes"doh:

the salad punk rock group also have their own silly homemade 'record label' Maui Wowee Records.:laughing:

No se llama melvis es Morrissey,y el esta cantando muy bien ,comparar otros cantantes que fueron buenos y hoy tienen la misma edad que Moz..hay muchos ejemplos y la verdad estan bastante arruinados,Moz esta intacto!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom