Alain Whyte: "The Loop" - Safe At Home Sessions (June 25, 2020)

20200626_055652.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I know it's been said by several as well but, how I miss him in the band. Wish he never left, wish he could come back to play with Moz. (*sounds on the background* ...maybe in the next world, maybe in the next world)
I believe Moz could get a similar success as on Vauxhall and I days, of this century.

Awesome! He hints something special for 2021: 30 years of the lads joining Morrissey. Giving him that gang feeling again and some really amazing albums 92-97. Stray Cats can, so why can't them (minus Moz). Or with Moz minus Spencer. But then again, Alain wouldn't play without the original line-up. And what would Boz think about it? Could Gaz recreate his old rough stage personality? 30 years of the first (and only) original Morrissey band: So much to answer for. : -(

Last edited:
one of alains best so far,at one minute twenty four seconds alain has a quick look out the window,cool as a very large cucumber.he said this is a morning session, i actually assumed they were all done in the morning.can definitely see him including a bunch of these in his live shows from now on.

Awesome! He hints something special for 2021: 30 years of the lads joining Morrissey. Giving him that gang feeling again and some really amazing albums 92-97. Stray Cats can, so why can't them (minus Moz). Or with Moz minus Spencer. But then again, Alain wouldn't play without the original line-up. And what would Boz think about it? Could Gaz recreate his old rough stage personality? 30 years of the first (and only) original Morrissey band: So much to answer for. : -(

All I can say is stay tuned and with any luck some or all of those questions may be answered. There’s a good chance there will be many a happy fan. ?

What fresh horror is this?

Here's an idea Verso, why don't you listen to/watch this, cut out the muddled man.

Wow - I've been pretty critical of these but that's flipping good! Nice one, Al.

?

no super very important and critical late breaking news revealed? WTF?:mad:

“I’ll be winding up the safe at home sessions very soon ...”

Nooooo Alain ! :fearscream:

Don’t go outside! Stay forever in that little room and give us more Moz songs !

This song ROCKED live in 92! and is great even on just acoustic.

Morrissey really liked this song. I assume because not only is it a great song but also live it may have given his voice a little rest.

Hopefully others will chime in,
but The Loop and occasionally “I’ve Changed my Plea” are they not the only songs from the Kill Uncle period that have remained longest in his live sets?

“I’ll be winding up the safe at home sessions very soon ...”

Nooooo Alain ! :fearscream:

Don’t go outside! Stay forever in that little room and give us more Moz songs !

This song ROCKED live in 92! and is great even on just acoustic.

Morrissey really liked this song. I assume because not only is it a great song but also live it may have given his voice a little rest.

Hopefully others will chime in,
but The Loop and occasionally “I’ve Changed my Plea” are they not the only songs from the Kill Uncle period that have remained longest in his live sets?
Yes, they are the only songs from that era that were played after 1991. The Loop was last played in 2009 and I've Changed My Plea To Guilty was still on the setlist of his last pre-lockdown show in London.

Last edited:
Yes, I saw this on that same tour. Another classic that Jesse can barely play.

Even were that true, it's still a million times better than the versions from the early 90s.

By the way, multi-million selling artists Alanis Morrissette and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, who could have had virtually anyone play guitar with them, employed Jesse specifically for his guitar playing abilities. Imagine if Alain had turned up for those auditions. It would have been like the early rounds of Pop Idol or Britain's Got Talent.

Even were that true, it's still a million times better than the versions from the early 90s.

By the way, multi-million selling artists Alanis Morrissette and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, who could have had virtually anyone play guitar with them, employed Jesse specifically for his guitar playing abilities. Imagine if Alain had turned up for those auditions. It would have been like the early rounds of Pop Idol or Britain's Got Talent.

Yep, he was fired from the Chilli Peppers after one month, and played on one tour with Morrissette. Like everyone, you are entitled too your opinion, mine is that Jesse is shit compared to Alain.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom