Alain Whyte: Nobody Loves Us - Safe At Home Sessions (June 23, 2020)

20200624_012447.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
lovely! :thumb:

“ never mind, things can only improve”

:love:

Alain looks like he’s not had a shave for about 3, possibly 4, days.

I posted this yesterday on a dead thread. Anyone have any thoughts?

There's something quite pitiful about these renditions now.

Were they party pieces he pulled out to entertain his friends that would be fine, likewise if he was standing on the high street trying to earn dollars to feed his family, but the earnestness, and the pleading tone of voice and expressions all aimed squarely at Morrissey, are extremely uncomfortable to witness.

Alain pretended to leave Morrissey's employ hoping that his bluff wouldn't be called. It was a clumsy attempt to extort more money out of his employer. He thought he had Morrissey over a barrel as a tour had been booked to promote You Are The Quarry and he thought he was irreplaceable under the circumstances. He gambled and lost, and instead of playing Arenas and large venues around the world to thousands of adoring fans, here he is, the very picture of a delusional has-been.

The truth is Alain never knew his place. He was always trying to shove himself forward onstage, concentrating on posing rather than playing, seemingly unable to fathom that it was Morrissey who everyone had come to see.

His gripes over money, along with his refusal to wear the stage clothes his employer had provided for future live appearances, had him lay down ultimatums, which have led him to this sorry, ignoble end.

He has only himself to blame.

Now if only Morrissey would start posting these Alain vids on Central,
that would really

make the folks here go ... :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

Sorry, I am new here. Ain't this whyte-solo.com.Who was Morrissey?

He was a nasty piece of work.
Pretty confident he/Nephew will be posting some shite about the German meat industry or meat factory in Anglesey very soon though.
Watch this space:brows:

:greatbritain::knife:

not on spotify. scandal.

Were they party pieces he pulled out to entertain his friends that would be fine, likewise if he was standing on the high street trying to earn dollars to feed his family, but the earnestness, and the pleading tone of voice and expressions all aimed squarely at Morrissey, are extremely uncomfortable to witness.

Alain pretended to leave Morrissey's employ hoping that his bluff wouldn't be called. It was a clumsy attempt to extort more money out of his employer. He thought he had Morrissey over a barrel as a tour had been booked to promote You Are The Quarry and he thought he was irreplaceable under the circumstances. He gambled and lost, and instead of playing Arenas and large venues around the world to thousands of adoring fans, here he is, the very picture of a delusional has-been.

The truth is Alain never knew his place. He was always trying to shove himself forward onstage, concentrating on posing rather than playing, seemingly unable to fathom that it was Morrissey who everyone had come to see.

His gripes over money, along with his refusal to wear the stage clothes his employer had provided for future live appearances, had him lay down ultimatums, which have led him to this sorry, ignoble end.

Thoughts? Rly? 'K.

I don't know dude, if you want to basically say someone is an attention-seeking loser, mebbee abstaining from posting the exact same shit twice just adding paragraphs is not such a bad idea? People might jump to very hasty conclusions.

About Alain Whyte being "the picture of a delusional has been', again, don't know; how about posting your analysis for a third time, adding a picture of yourself, so we can make an informed comparison?

Bet you'd spent ages typing that as well...Are you at least on the payroll?
doh:

?
All sadly true. Its worse that the kung flu the daily AlainT sucky moz videos.
He has a response from Boz so hes probably tipping over a pint thinking he has the world in the palm of his hand. maybe he can start a rockabilly group with spencer and boz because from Moz its a NO GO ALAINT:lbf:

its a sad spectacle this AlainT situation.:blushing:

PS Fake C griping about double posting. This after he plagiarizes his own 7-11 burrito posts over and over again.:blushing:

They seem a bit pathetic to me too, which is a strange reaction because I have such affection for Alain and I'd love to see him back. It also makes no sense - I enjoy Johnny's versions of Smiths songs, so why should I feel sad about this?

I can't put my finger on it. The whole thing just looks as though Alain hasn't been able to move on - despite writing for lots of other artists after Morrissey.

I don't know what this man did in the past to justify your hate. I hope he didn't commit a crime. But, unlike Cobrin and others, now he has the best vibe towards Morrissey and his band, playing his songs and remembering past times in social media as a tribute. That's a good thing in this moment of global desperation and confussion. It's almost therapeutical, a man and a guitar changing moods. Besides, liking these videos doesn't mean we don't like Jesse Tobias and other band members. That's childish, I presume we are grown-up people.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom