Alain Whyte interview last night

C

Chris Beyond

Well I did it and he was truely as nice as everyone said he was. I posted a request for any questions at the very last minute last night, but it really wasn't enough time for most people to see it. I DID get some minor inside Moz word though. Among which I think it is safe to say that it is comepletely false that Morrissey ever killed a guy just for staring at him.

Seriously, the interview went really well and I did hold back on my sillier questions...for the most part. I still got some through though. The show was great and I was lucky enough to also be at the soundcheck where he played "Bigmouth Strikes Again" (which he didn't play as part of the actual show).

The interview will be up on nofimagazine.com sometime next week with all sorts of pictures backstage and onstage. Let me know what you think.

~ Chris Beyond

No-Fi "Magazine"

good stuff mate...look forward to reading it...don't suppose u know anything about maybe alain rejoining moz live in the future?

Moz killed someone for staring at him?

You're not getting this from my series of tongue in cheek postings from the IOW thread are you?

Re: Moz killed someone for staring at him?

> You're not getting this from my series of tongue in cheek postings from
> the IOW thread are you?

Naw. If you go back and see my interviews for the last 10 years or so, that pretty much falls in line with the kind of interview I like to do. And sometimes that may involve accussing random celebrities of murder.

I DID ask him about the whole Moz v. Joyce thing. His exclusive answer to No-Fi "Magazine" is sure to be highly non-controversial and most likely disappointing to everyone.

~ Chris Beyond

No-Fi "Magazine"