Alain gave moz a top 10 album, f*** MORRISSEY

G

GAZ

WOW that just goes to show how stupid morrissey is, just like the smiths they could of had the world instead they breakup at their peak, now morrissey once again at his peak loses suck a great writing partner whats next, studio musicians???

what l.p? was it a beatles one? Just kidding, we all love Alain but it's Morrissey Solo site here, sorry. What's world domination anyway, keep Morrissey where he belongs, with us. He's not a 'womble' underground over ground wombling free, the wombles of milton keynes are not we!
Viva La Moz

GrimO

> WOW that just goes to show how stupid morrissey is, just like the smiths
> they could of had the world instead they breakup at their peak, now
> morrissey once again at his peak loses suck a great writing partner whats
> next, studio musicians? I thought that was the case all along. He needs Marr or someone like Alain. They wrote some excellent material there. Yeah, i thought about the Marr/Whyte dicotomy as similar Marr & Morrissey==maybe to tj ; the court case, etc. zi do not like either Rourkie ( he looks like a mean sonofabitch, and hello, Rourkie, those shades make you look like some relic from the 70's. Joyce, what can I say about you? You just blew it.

Hey, I DID NOT POST THAT PREVIOUS POST - and I bet Grim didn't either. You would need my PASSWORD to do that, and you dont, so how did you do it? I REPEAT, I did not post the previous post. FRAUD!!!

Whoever wrote this post took things I had said out of context and it's slander. I think David Tseng should Do something about this.

Back
Top Bottom