A Question ...

M

Mozzersgirl

Does anybody else fall over on a regular basis?
For the last few years I seem to have hit the deck at least once anually, and it's starting to annoy me ... as if someone up there has it in for me.
2003 - slipped on ice and broke my arm.
2004 - fell over a paving slab in the street and looked like a prat in front of a queue of traffic ... also slipped over on a dancefloor (but made that one look quite cool by doing an impromptu press-up and leaping back onto my feet)
2005 (tonight) - tripped up on my trousers (admittedly after a few Stella Act-a-twat's) and flayed my right arm.
Am I an alcofrolic? or am I just a clumsy cow? Surely someone out there can post details of similar stupid moments and make me feel a whole lot better.
Maybe I'll just run away and join the circus as a clown.

While walking through a sparsely populated dance room (called a "night-club" I do believe) I was enjoying doing a little shimmy dance thing through the room until I tripped over a knee high table and face planted myself on Travolta turf.

Surprisingly painful.

A few years ago I cracked a rib when I tripped over an ankle-high rope fence and went crashing down to the ground right in the middle of an outdoor Boston marketplace. And I wasn't even drunk. Just my usual graceful self.

It hurt for weeks.

> Does anybody else fall over on a regular basis?
> For the last few years I seem to have hit the deck at least once anually,
> and it's starting to annoy me ... as if someone up there has it in for me.
> 2003 - slipped on ice and broke my arm.
> 2004 - fell over a paving slab in the street and looked like a prat in
> front of a queue of traffic ... also slipped over on a dancefloor (but
> made that one look quite cool by doing an impromptu press-up and leaping
> back onto my feet)
> 2005 (tonight) - tripped up on my trousers (admittedly after a few Stella
> Act-a-twat's) and flayed my right arm.
> Am I an alcofrolic? or am I just a clumsy cow? Surely someone out there
> can post details of similar stupid moments and make me feel a whole lot
> better.
> Maybe I'll just run away and join the circus as a clown.

Back
Top Bottom